or Connect

Posts by bullethead

Laws of Gravity. Stars the late Peter Greene and Edie Falco. Shot in '92 (?) in Greenpoint/Red Hook. Small time hoods live life ala Mean Streets. Worth it just to see the hood back then. I believe the budget was 38k. not available on dvd.
Don't have one in cape town yet
hey all-as the thread title reads, I will be in SA in August. Specifically, Johannesburg, Capetown and Victoria falls. Any recs on things I shouldn't miss? Thanks in advance
just received a pair of white ducks from o'connells. look forward to wearing them memorial-labor day.
^Not all of his things are over the top. have some great pants from him
^ all the response needed
from what i saw in 30 for 30, Rose merely-and honestly-stated his feelings toward the black Duke players from his 18-19 year old perspective. Maybe it was a snide point of view due to the jealousy he admitted he had for Hill's upbringing or just a way to fuel some hate for a competitive edge, who knows. It doesn't seem to me that Rose still thinks holds the same view as an adult
Ed, I believe you mentioned that pants could be ordered, only in your house cut. what about the ties? can they be ordered longer and wider? thx
was there yesterday and picked up some great borelli boxers. don't normally wear boxers though the cut and fabric were great. the rep told me the were discontinued. nice for $25 per pair
^ Yeah, uh...sure.