or Connect

Posts by othertravel

See my cross post from the Toronto thread:Regarding the sale at the Outlet: after the kicker is applied, the Tom Ford shirts come out to $159 + tax and the RLBL shirts are $46 + tax.That comes out to about $138US for TF and $40US for RLBL (after taxes).Goes to show that canucks can find good deals!
Hey guys, Regarding the sale at the Outlet: after the kicker is applied, the Tom Ford shirts come out to $159 + tax and the RLBL shirts are $46 + tax. That comes out to about $138US for TF and $40US for RLBL (after taxes). Goes to show that canucks can find good deals!
Exactly
Is that really all he wanted to know???
Oh no. My size...
It's marked down in secret. If you see an item you like, you have to ask the sales staff if it's on sale.
Hey guys, Harry Rosen private sale is on. Some decent initial markdowns.
Hey guys, Some RL C&J on sale: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=67185326&cp=&kw=rossendale&origkw=rossendale&sr=1
It's fully canvassed. Slim cut with shorter jacket.
Ok guys, now I need help from you. I found a beautiful sport coat at the outlet that fits perfectly except for the sleeves that has surgeon cuffs. To shorten the sleeve, a tailor needs to do it by detaching the sleeve head. As is, the SC has really nice roping and I don't want to lose that or damage it. So my question is, is there a tailor that anybody can recommend for a big job like that? Can anybody comment on a similar experience and how it turned out when they...