or Connect

Posts by othertravel

Thanksm, but my question is about whether Grenson still produces a line called "Masterpiece". I can't find any info on their website. The highest line they produce is called G Zero. And they retail for abut $1k.
Is Grenson Masterpiece still around? It looks like the highest Grenson line is called G Zero. Is it the same thing?
Milano or Roma?
Is it definitely C&J?
Yes, and the fit.Armani collezione is fused. It's only half canvassed if you do their mtm.Pal Zileri is fully canvassed and has great fabrics.
That's what I was trying to get at.And of course taste is relative. But I'm always surprised at the amount of hero worship for the Marlows.I think these look better:http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Cordovan-Leather-Wingtips/037H,default,pd.html?dwvar_037H_Color=BLCK&contentpos=25&cgid=Would look great in burgundy.
I don't get the big deal about Marlows. They're nothing special looks wise or construction wise (self branded C&J benchgrade is cheaper). It basically looks like an AE shoe, but triple the price.
+1It something like $325 CAD in Toronto.
I saw that these are on heavy markdown now. Do you think they're more on the casual side, or would they go well with a suit.
That's a nice piece.It looks like a Giclee on paper edition, which would bring it to the lower price range (/395 editions are on paper and the more expensive canvass pieces are /195).That said, I'm interested. Let me know of you want to talk price.