or Connect

Posts by othertravel

I bought an 8.5D Lingfield from Barneys and compared it to my 7.5UK Tetbury's, and the length matched up (didn't measure - compared side to side). Although the Barneys felt a little narrower.
Dude, where have you been??? Also, measurements on the first one?
Yeah, shoes hit 30% off during corporate days, and 36.25% off during post-christmas sale (kicker included).
i guess it's consistent with a company protecting their brand by limiting discounts at their first party stores.
Why such a low discount? Other retailers generally hit the 20 - 60% off range.
But the UK sizing is wrong. I have RL G&G shoes that are labelled UK8.5/US9.5 on the box. But inside the shoe it says 9/9.5.Long story short, the box doesn't match up with the writing in the shoe itself.
Brioni, LP and even Caruso do Vicuña as well. Definitely not just Kiton. I saw a Lanvin (made by Caruso) 100% Vicuña SC for $20k.
X Post: I think this qualifies as the sale of the year: G&Gs for RL for $150 US (on Clearance) at the Harry Rosen outlet! Picked a pair of Garricks!
I think this qualifies as the sale of the year: G&Gs for RL for $150 US (on Clearance) at the Harry Rosen outlet! Picked a pair of Garricks!
Caruso too. Although the Zegna ones may not be made in Italy (and half canvassed).