or Connect

Posts by senchao

You should size up one from whatever you wear regularly on the TOJ1
Up for sale is a lightly worn pair of Size 30 Imperial Shearers in black 14.25 oz selvedge denim. They have never been washed or soaked and there is absolutely no smell. They've never been hemmed either. More info. here: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33&products_id=273 Measurements (BIG): Waist: 15.5 Inseam: 35 Rise: 12.5 Thigh: 11.5 Leg opening: 7 The only signs of wear are: a lightly faded seam on the inner right leg and the...
I've seen a few at York University in Toronto as well; from what I recall: Brown A-2 Bomber (with shearling) Olive Fishtail And I've seen a few in downtown on Queen street: Black 2010 DR Black Peacoat Blacked out TOJ0 Varsity Any of you guys in Toronto own these?
Go for the 48, especially since you have plans to bulk up.
Edit: sorry, double post. Mods, please delete.
Hi StyleForum, Up for sale is an extremely limited edition jacket from the 2008 Surface to Air x Justice collection. You can read about the collection here: http://hypebeast.com/2008/04/justice-x-surface-air-collection This piece, the 'Xavier', is a bomber jacket that is inspired by Dior Homme leather bombers. The entire collection was limited to 150 pieces worldwide and retailed for over €800. They've since reissued the model...
Looking forward to aeglus fit pics of that whiskey DR damn
Hi StyleForum, Long-time browser but first-time seller here on StyleForum. Up for sale today is a rare and coveted piece from FW2010: the Rick Owens Scuba in a gorgeous blistered lamb material. The texture of this jacket is insanely nice and the jacket itself is substantial to say the least. The colour is black and the size is small; the fit on this model is true-to-size. Some background on the jacket: it's from FW2010 and was purchased in August of 2010 from...
Here's a blacked out QDR:kueller (from the TOJ gallery)It looks nice.