or Connect

Posts by IDH

For Sale - TOJ Moto 2011 in Black Lamb (excellent condition) with the following measurements: Shoulders - 16.5" Chest - 18.5" Midsection - 16.5" Waist - 16.7" Front Length - 21.5" Back Length - 24" Sleeve Length - 24" Width at pit - 6.6" Width at elbow - 5.8" Width at wrist - 5.5" I would prefer to ship within the UK, but would ship internationally for an additional fee. Please add PayPal costs to the price listed when sending the payment. Feel free to contact me with...
For Sale - a Navy TOJ Peacoat in very good condition. The sizing is a stock XS with 1.5" added to the body length and 24.5" sleeves. I would prefer to sell to a UK member, but would ship internationally for an additional fee. Also please add PayPal fees to the price listed. Feel free to contact me with offers or requesting more pictures.
For Sale - a TOJ MDR in Black Lamb with the following measurements: - Shoulders: 16.5" - Chest: 18.5" - Midsection: 16.5" - Waist: 16.7" - Front Length: 21.5" - Back Length: 24" - Sleeve Length: 24" - Width at Pit: 6.6" - Width at Elbow: 5.8" - Width at Cuff: 5.5" The jacket is in very good condition, the only notable mark is some slight fading to the collar. I would prefer to sell within the UK, but would ship internationally for an additional fee. Also please add on...
For Sale - a pair of raw Petit Standards in size 26. They have rarely been worn, and they're still in very good condition. I would prefer to ship within the UK but could ship internationally for an additional fee. Payment to be made through PayPal - so please factor in PayPal fees when making the payment. Feel free to contact me with offers.
I have 3 TOJ jackets that I have outgrown (a navy pea coat, black MDR and black moto) and I'm looking to sell them in order to fund new purchases. Other than the B&S forum, does anyone have any ideas where I could list them? Also what is considered a reasonable going rate for second hand TOJ items?
How should I size them then? +1 or 2 from my normal PS size? Thanks for the help
Thanks, they don't have the MIJ raws in my size (28" waist) do you know any other online suppliers I could look at?
Luisaviaroma have a pair of 19cm's called "Nostalgy brut denim" - does anyone know if these are raws? I'm sure I have read on here that dior jeans don't fade as much as APC (which I already own) and I'm after a pair of raws with minimal fades
Do the "Noir" Petit standards need to be sized the same as normal PS or will they not stretch as much? Also I am guessing they are overdyed - is that right?
Bump Not sure if going down 3 sizes is right... size 25 sounds too small, even for someone with a 28" waist.