or Connect

Posts by rexzors21

Hey guys, looking to sell a pair of Epaulet Smith Jean Canvas Gunmetal in size 30, brand new, I've never worn them and they still have the tags attached. Measurements are Waist 30.25 Inseam 33.5 Thigh 11.25 Knee 8.25 Leg opening 7.5 all in inches. Below is some info about the jeans from Epaulet. Looking for $75 shipped in the US. Thank you. We've taken our standard duck canvas chino, given it a new five-pocket design and stone-washed the entire thing for a more casual...
Hey guys, i'm looking to sell a Robert Geller Seconds Black soft terrycloth bomber in size medium it's been worn once and is in very good condition. Using stock pictures but can provide my own if your interested. Looking for $100>$80 shipped in the US. Long sleeve lightweight bomber jacket in black. Terrycloth texture throughout. Ribbed knit collar, cuffs and hem. Zip closure and welt pockets at front. Tonal stitching. Body: 100% acrylic. Trim: 96% cotton, 4%...
Hey i'm looking to sell a pair of Williamsburg Garment Company Grand Street slim fit raw selvedge jeans in waist size 31 and inseam size 32, i've worn them a couple of times but they are still in excellent condition, with no fading, and can provide my own pictures if needed. Measurements are waist 32.5, thigh 12, leg opening 7.5, inseam 32, all in inches. Looking for $80 >$65 shipped in the US using paypal. Thanks. The fabric is 100% cotton 13.5 oz 3x1 RHT, woven with...
Hey i'm looking to sell a pair of 3sixteen SL-100x in size 30, I bought them from a SUFU user a while ago, and he claimed to only wear them once. I've also only worn them once and there in good condition, no fading yet. These have been hemmed to an inseam of 32 inches and isn't chain stitched, if interested I can get it done for a bit more. I'm looking for $100 shipped in the US. Thank you. Waist 31 Inseam 32 Thigh 11.3 Knee 8.3 Opening 7.6 The SL-100x jean features our...
Hello, I'm looking to sell my brand new Gustin Bifold Wallet in Brown Horween, the horween is pretty amazing leather, also I've never even put a credit card in it or any use. Using stock photos but can provide my own if interested, looking for $50 paypal, includes shipping. Our bifold is very streamlined. It has two interior pockets for your credit cards and one money slot to hold all of your cash. This version is 100% hand stitched. A craftsman sits with each wallet and...
Hey guy, finally just got a pair of Wolverines since I saw them on sale, and I was wondering if I should use some Obenauf LP or not? I saw some people didn't use any sort of LP. Sorry if this was posted earlier.
Hey guys, thinking about buying this pair of boots, however ,they cost $300, and was wondering if I should get these ones or just buy a pair of good Wolverines? Thanks.
Hey guys, I live up north near Santa Rosa and am thinking about coming down to hang out with all my fellow sf'ers, does anyone know where I should park? Thanks guys.
Hey guys, looking to sell a RRL jacket I bought a while ago, its only been worn a couple of times and is in great condition. It's a combination of wool, linen, and cotton. Measurements are p2p 22.5, front of collar 22, s2s is hard to measure but is around 17, sleeves 30. Feel free to ask me any questions or for any offers, looking for $200> $175 shipped in the US.