or Connect

Posts by rexzors21

Hello, I'm looking to sell a RRL Shawl Cardigan that I purchased a while ago. It has been worn a few times, but doesn't really suit my style. 52% cotton 48% wool. Looking for $150 shipped in the US. Measurements are chest 22, Sleeve 25, Shoulders 18 1/2, Back of collar, 24 inches.
Hey, any chance of a CXL belt restock in the future? Thank you.
Hey guys i'm looking to sell a pair of Unbranded Slim Straight 5-Pocket Selvedge Chino Pant in Khaki in size 30. They are brand new and never worn, still have tags attached. Looking for $40 shipped in the US. Thank you. The UB307 is our slim fit. Slim and straight, but not relaxed. Made from 100% cotton sanforized 13oz selvedge chino fabric. Featuring a button fly, hidden rivets, chain stitched hem and leather patch. Everything you could expect from a jean at twice the...
Hey guys looking to sell a Best Made Company Sweatshirt in size M. It's been lightly worn but is in good condition. Looking for $45 shipped in the US. Picture with the red X on the sweatshirt is a stock photo, mine does not have the red X on the chest.Thank you. Measurements are Chest 21 3/4, length 21 inches from the front top of the collar, 26 1/4 from the back, Waist 21 1/2 inches. We designed this sweatshirt from the ground up in our New York workshop in the...
Hey guys looking to sell a pair of a pair of The West is Dead Slim Chino Drab Green in size 30. They are gently worn and are in good condition. Color is more of a brown to me but is listed as drab green, they are a pretty slim fit as well. Looking for $75 > $55 shipped in the US. Thank you Washed light weight duck canvas chinos. Branded copper trim, button fly, 100% cotton, slash pockets, back welt pockets and contrast waistband. Measurements are Waist 32, Inseam 32, Hem...
Hey guys, i'm looking to sell a 2010 Engineered Garments zip hoody in size M. Its made in Canada and is very well constructed and detailed as is all Engineered Garments clothing. It's been gently worn but is still in good condition. Looking for $65 shipped in the US. Thank you. Measurements in Inches Shoulders: 17 Chest: 21 Length: 27 Sleeve Length: 31
Hey guys i'm looking to sell a Earl Jean Distressed Half Belt Leather Jacket in size L, but fits like a slim medium. Its in pre-owned condition. Shows only subtle hints of wear. The lining does pull out of the sleeve cuff but can be tucked back in. No rips, tears or gouges. Looking for $100 shipped in the US. Thank you. Size Large (Fits Slim like a US Medium) Measurements (taken off of actual jacket laying flat zipped) Chest (armpit to armpit across front): 21...
Hey guys looking to sell a pair of Marc By Marc Jocobs Navy Corduroy Pant 32X34, that fit true to size, slim straight fit. They have been gently worn and are in good condition. Measurements are Waist 32.5 Inseam 34, Thigh 10.75 Hem 7.5. Looking for $35 shipped in the US. Thank you.
Hey guys, looking to sell a pair of Epaulet Smith Jean Canvas Gunmetal in size 30, brand new, I've never worn them and they still have the tags attached. Measurements are Waist 30.25 Inseam 33.5 Thigh 11.25 Knee 8.25 Leg opening 7.5 all in inches. Below is some info about the jeans from Epaulet. Looking for $75 shipped in the US. Thank you. We've taken our standard duck canvas chino, given it a new five-pocket design and stone-washed the entire thing for a more casual...
Hey guys, i'm looking to sell a Robert Geller Seconds Black soft terrycloth bomber in size medium it's been worn once and is in very good condition. Using stock pictures but can provide my own if your interested. Looking for $100>$80 shipped in the US. Measurements Chest 23, Sleeve 25 1/2, Back of collar 25, Shoulders 20. All in inches. Long sleeve lightweight bomber jacket in black. Terrycloth texture throughout. Ribbed knit collar, cuffs and hem. Zip closure and welt...