or Connect

Posts by IWA1409

Drops..
Drops.
Hey everyone, I've got 2 Gitman Vintage button downs for sale. I bought them on SF a while back and haven't gotten around to wearing them. They were new when I got them and are in the same condition now. Price includes shipping to the CONUS. 1. Gitman Vintage ocean blue chambray shirt - Size S, $100 $SOLD 2. Gitman Vintage blue/green stripe shirt - Size S, $100 $75 If you want additional pics let me know. Measurements should be standard Gitman Vintage (unwashed) size...
This shit is so hot!!!! Lemme know if you have/know where I can get one. Preferably size 1 or even 0.
Oh ya, my bad. Thanks.
This shit is so hot!!!! Lemme know if you have/know where I can get one. Preferably size 1 or even 0.
I purchased this cardigan from randomkoreandude a few weeks ago but it doesn't fit me as well as I'd hoped. It's in excellent condition and I'm just looking to recoup what I paid. Below are the measurements: P2P - 21 S2S - 17.5 Length - 23 Sleeves - 24
What are the measurements on the sweatshirt? I'm normally a small if that helps, sometimes i can xs. Same with the first white button down. Thanks.
If anyone's got a BoO Baseball Jacket they're looking to get rid of, let me know. Suede or cotton one is fine, size 1. Thanks.
I'd like to buy a pair of chinos, I could do a size 28, 29, or 30 (US) waist. Send me whatever colors you've got, but I'd prefer Green, Navy, Khaki, or Burgundy. As far as brand goes I'm open to anything but I'd prefer Engineered Garments, Woolrich, W+H, Acne, APC, MMM or something along those lines. Name your price and we'll go from there. Thanks!