or Connect

Posts by Richie418

It is Charcoal Silver Fina #21
It is Charcoal Silver Fina #21 with handrolled edges, no tipping
Picked up a Seiko SARB035 from Seiya, very impressed with the quality.
I did a Sam Hober Fina Grenadine with a charcoal 3 piece suit, white shirt for my wedding earler this year, worked out very nice. You should still have time to go that route.
Most people will lead you to believe that the planning a wedding is a process akin to a root canal. Last November when I proposed to my beautiful girlfriend, I too was ready for a painful experience, little did I know those whom I came across would be individuals I would remember for the rest of my life! We decided to make the engagement short and keep our reception very small and hoped to focus on a memorable day surrounded by close family and friends. I decided the...
Dockers are decent
Looks like Oliver People's Linford
Sadly learned that Vaccaro Shoe Repair in Scarsdale NY closed up shop after some 87 years. They were a traditional old school repair shop that never disappointed when it came to quality repairs. Would anyone have any recs in Westchester, CT, outer boroughs or any of the areas outside of NYC? Trying to save a trip into Manhattan for some repairs I need done. - Thanks Richard
Creed Aventus and Green Irish Tweed.
New Balance Running Sneakers Le Creuset Chobani Yogurt Stumptown & Blue Bottle Coffee Gold Toe AE Nike Dri Fit Garmin GPS Watch Brooks Brothers Polo RL Rhys & Kutch Pinot Noirs Cannon Cedric Bouchard Chamagne Kiehls Bumble and Bumble Cannondale Infiniti Lands End Paesano Olive Oil Apple Food and Wine Mag Union Square Restaurants Shake Shack