or Connect

Posts by Richie418

Thanks they are awesome. Construction wise, nothing specific, I've tweaked the width as I have gone along from order to order and made them a bit narrower. As far as lining, construction and so forth I haven't really asked for much anything out of the norm. The Mulberrys are not as hefty as the Grossa .. more akin to the Fina weave. Next time I wear one I'll post a pic so you can get a feel for the knot and drape. Gotta admit I'm 100% converted to the Hober ties ... it's...
The rust appears a bit "redder" than in person. For comparison purposes it's next to the Chocolate and Bitter Chocolate Grossa. The Mulberry are Steel Blue and Sky Blue.
If you're set on rust you may want to check out the Mulberrywood Weave in rust. Just got one myself, very happy with the Mulberry weave (also did a few other colors) overall. They have more of a sheen to them than the grenadines, not as much texture and are wonderful ties.
Second this, Carl is excellent.
works great, I have a few
Second the Duomo ... Go all the way to the top, well worth the long trip up. All the churches are memorable. Trattoria da Mario to this day remains one of the best, yet simplest meals I've experienced ... only open for lunch, really small and you sit with the locals at communal tables. Leather products are popular and you can find reasonably priced items if you look Enjoy it's a beautiful city
Been very satisfied with Truman's on Madison ...Miriam is excellent. Runs about 100 for cut & manicure but well worth it.
Few good stylists in NYC including Trumans and Erica Flieshman (Janney)