or Connect

Posts by mr chorizo

Hello all, I recently sized down to purchase these off a SF member and they are simply too small. They have only been tried on a carpet indoors for about 5 minutes and that's all it took. I'm sad to see these boots go as they truly are the finest #8 boot ever made. I will ship these to you in the CONUS for $OLD ($1000 retail), do not expect rounds of drops because this is an extremely reasonable price for this amazing and exceptional boot. Sizing. These are 10.5 and...
Hello all, I recently sized down to purchase these off a SF member and they are simply too small. They have only been tried on a carpet indoors for about 5 minutes and that's all it took. I'm sad to see these boots go as they truly are the finest #8 boot ever made. I will ship these to you in the CONUS for $OLD ($1000 retail), do not expect rounds of drops because this is an extremely reasonable price for this amazing and exceptional boot. Sizing. These are...
final drops before ebay
holy $hit, cigar shell pitt boots at LS. http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/?s=cigar
measurements on paul smith shoes?
drops! pm with any questions.
consider me interested.
Quote: Originally Posted by Islander Is the brown chromexcel Pitt boot the same as the Context Roy boot except for the sole? I know they are Barrie vs. Trubalance, but any other differences? I would say yes, and it's a mighty fine make up as well. i actually much prefer it to the roy the more I look at it.
Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 Thanks! I'm just worried, if I buy them too tight, when they are washed, they will shrink to tag-size and be too small again! i wouldn't worry about that at all; you wont get any fade gains by nuking them in the dryer. if you're really worried about it, I would let the jeans hang dry for a while and then put them on while they're still a little damp and let em dry the rest of the way on you.
great service, communication, and shipping from steve smith. thanks for the boots sir!