or Connect

Posts by mr chorizo

Quote: Originally Posted by mcarthur whiskey lhs Saw a pair of these for sale used, worthwhile purchase for a guy who wears denim 6 days a week?
Quote: Originally Posted by CTYGGG I know these aren't the WP PG boots but this LS makeup is worthy of consideration...http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/201...boot-lsw-lsbh/ That is exactly what I wanted the MTO group to make, in ravello or cigar shell. Sigh.
Quote: Originally Posted by lemmywinks So the million dollar (400-500 dollar) question... WHICH COLOR Indy Boot seems to fit me because it has the lowest profile among the SF-endorsed boots. Better for all the biking I will be doing I suppose. I guess I'll wait a year because I just don't feel comfortable with a pair of $400-500 boots sitting around a dorm room. I'll stick to the Katahdins and Desert Boots for now. I don't know where you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Roguls Gentlemen, somehow I scored the Cigar Pitt boots, so, I will be selling my Black Shell Pitt boots shortly. They are a size 10, so PM me if you are interested before they go to the B/S. They are like new, worn a half dozen times. post some pics of those cigar boots pronto when the come in!
Indeed, but the Mac method is posted and reblogged all over SF. In a nutshell, the mac method calls for NO polish but instead emphasizes the value of cleaning cordovan shoes with a damp cloth, followed by vigorous horsehair brushing and buffing with a flannel cloth--the guiding philosophy being that cordovan is naturally lustrous and that colored paste will eventually dull the natural sheen of the leather
^noob
And chorizo with breakfast is the best...like gstaad. If you get that reference you are my hero
Quote: Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Denim? I just had some chorizo this morning BTW-- amazing. NO homo I thought it would be too much blue but my apc's are pretty faded up top. That and I don't wear no whackis (aka chinos)
these arrived recently thanks unionmade!
Hello all, I recently sized down to purchase these off a SF member and they are simply too small. They have only been tried on a carpet indoors for about 5 minutes and that's all it took. I'm sad to see these boots go as they truly are the finest #8 boot ever made. I will ship these to you in the CONUS for $OLD ($1000 retail), do not expect rounds of drops because this is an extremely reasonable price for this amazing and exceptional boot. Sizing. These are 10.5 and...