or Connect

Posts by mr chorizo

Does anyone have some good pictures of a #8 PLAZA LAST NST Boot in the wild? would love to see....
Sizing question...there is a plaza boot in a c width in the size that i usually take d in. Think I can get away with it?
Seconded ^, been looking for oak Piccadilly on sale
AFTER
Here are the befores…...
After going in the wash, my BOM003 are currently drying on my body as they've never been soaked, and already i can feel them shrinking up. should have some good before/after shots tonight!
I've been getting some good wear on my BOM003….I think getting ready for a dry clean or wash. any thoughts as to what the right way to go is? I'm tempted to just throw them in the wash.
Sizing question for you guys... If I wear 11d in Alden's van last for loafers, and can wear 11.5 in Aberdeen and Hampton last, could I wear 11 in EG's Piccadilly loafer? It's a similar shape...
Very clean look. I feel like I rarely see non cuffed jeans with such a clean break. Makes me want to take mine to the tailor
these! so beautiful. considering unloading a pair of aldens (or two) to fund http://www.tacchinistore.it/p.asp?c=Edward_Green_man_shoes_carry_over_2010/11_Edward_Green__&p=1311&i=23&cat=27&designer=Edward Green