or Connect

Posts by Alexander Kabbaz

Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek What if I don't have a no-heat option? Is it a big deal to just let them air-dry or were you just nitpicking there? Only for the Pure Comfort: Once they have air-dried, give them 5 minutes in the dryer on low heat if you notice any twisting in the shirt. If not, air-dry is fine. Note: I air-dry and have not noticed any twisting. I'm just passing on a comment from the production department.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek Alex, I'm considering giving Zimmerli a shot and I'm wondering if you prefer the Royal Classic or Pure comfort. My shirts these days are all bespoke with quite a high armhole and they fit quite close to the body (38" chest, shirt measures 40.5"), so it's essential that my undershirts do so as well. They really do need to be a second skin so they don't show under the shirts, but I don't want to feel like I'm wearing a...
Quote: Originally Posted by m@T send them back to Kabbaz. Theyre clearly faulty. Correct. We handle those particular returns in our Viet Nam office. Address available through m@t.
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel No doubt because I don't have any orders pending with Carlo Franco, I'll have to confess that the dark, sadistic side to my nature is getting a good deal of malevolent glee from this whole little soap opera. Oh, God. Warning: Man with dark, sadistic side owns large gun collection.
Quote: Originally Posted by bryce330 Honestly, this has already been going on for several days and Chuck has had ample opportunity to come here and clear things up (he is presumably well aware of what is going on, based upon his contacts with the "real" Audrey and his conversation with Alex Kabbaz). You may know that we have had an imposter try to sign up on AAAC in relation to a different and somewhat contentious thread. As an AAAC moderator,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Why does it seem to me that Chuck has abandoned his business? Why is some employee (no offense to you, Audrey) apologizing for the company's incompetence? For fuck's sake, the company is named after Chuck. Grow some balls and fix your customer's screwed up orders man. You are certainly qualified to speak on the subject of balls. Without any dog in this fight, as many of you know all too well, here is...
Quote: Originally Posted by j Hahah... not exactly sure who that is, but I hear his dream is to direct... The Director
Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo I picked up one of these ties from Ebay. It's says 'Seaward and Stearn VII fold' but as far as I can tell it's not seven fold. Anyone any experience? Quote: Originally Posted by jcusey The Seaward & Stearn ties that I saw at the CSE that were designated as 7 folds certainly were 7 folds. The quality of the silks, of the design and coloration, and of the construction (regardless of the...
AAAC is up. Read quickly. Don't write long posts unless you do them on a word processor.
The nice thing seems to be that so far when SF goes down AAAC goes up and when ... Oh. Maybe I shouldn't say this.