or Connect

Posts by Alexander Kabbaz

Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 I must be on the black list... I requested an invite twice and never received anything... That's right! You put yourself on the blacklist: You have opted-out of the Sartorial Excellence mailing list sometime during the past year. The Anti-Spam policies of Constant Contact will not let me add you back in. You've gotta do it yourself! You must go here and opt yourself back to the Sartorial Excellence...
Quote: Originally Posted by JordanB My wife thinks that there should be a support group for all the significant others during this event. They'd either all visit a financial planner or a nail salon. Women's loungewear and warmups. Women's nightwear. Women's pajamas. Women's cashmere socks. Women's intimates - everything from plain cotton ... to adorned with Swarovsky crystals or pearls. Women's blouses. Tailor & shirtmaker who've...
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan I wish I had more notice on this. I'd like to make it this time. Sorry ... I didn't post the 2008 Sartorial Excellence dates until March 2, 2007. I'll try to do it earlier for 2009.
AS PROMISED - MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE SHOW ARE BELOW (ADDITIONAL RAFFLE PRIZES WILL BE LISTED TOMORROW) Attendance at The Fourth Annual Collection of Sartorial Excellence is limited by the capacity of the venue. Please request your invitation NO LATER THAN TUESDAY AT 6PM if you have not already done so. SARTORIAL EXCELLENCE 2008 SEMINAR SCHEDULE Seminar Host Andy R. Gilchrist Originator, AskAndyAboutClothes.com Saturday 10:30am - Seminar Room Drafting of a...
The invitations were emailed today. If you requested one and did not receive it, please request again at SartorialExcellence.net. Also, there have been additional raffle prizes donated which will be posted, along with the exhibitors' list and the seminar dates/times, on February 25th.
THE FOURTH ANNUAL A COLLECTION OF SARTORIAL EXCELLENCE RAFFLE PRIZES Each attendee at the Fourth Annual Collection of Sartorial Excellence will receive one raffle entry ticket when they sign in at the reception desk. Any attendee making a purchase from an exhibitor at the event will receive one additional raffle entry for each purchase made. The raffle drawing will take place on Saturday, March 1st, at 5pm. Raffle ticket holders need not be present to win. Grand...
The Fourth Annual Collection of Sartorial Excellence will take place at New York City's Regency Hotel on Friday, February 29th and Saturday, March 1st. Sartorial Excellence is open by invitation only to members of Style Forum, AskAndyAboutClothes, the clients of the artisans & exhibitors and their guests. Invitations, which are good for the invitee and up to three guests, can be obtained at SartorialExcellence.net. A Collection of Sartorial Excellence is a...
Single link cuffs should be made with a thicker interlining to retain the heft lost by not being doubled. In the history of shirts, single link cuffs are considered the most formal. They are far more formal than folding French cuffs and the only proper cuffs for full dress wear.
Pure Comfort 172/1360
Quote: Originally Posted by briancl Magazines and newspapers have really dragged their feet with entering the internet market. None have done a good job, and they still approach it with hesitation. That is simply because the internet, which has already made them irrelevant and will eventually make them obsolete, forces them to face their own mortality ... and they don't like it one bit.