or Connect

Posts by AldenPyle

I'm not really an expert, but wouldn't calling a fade on 4th and goal be considered dumb? Couldn't really blame the ref for refusing to bail them out of that. Great game otherwise.
Mitt Romney? Talk about a sore loser.
whichever is closer. duh.
You're right. Those seem to cohere more with classical principles of dress.
Mao suit is more Brutalist than modernist, maybe.In regards to the OP, there seems to be a preference for tailored clothing with neo-classical design ideals. I wonder if there is such a thing as neo-classical furniture or furnishings.
To me, something like this mass produced item from the turn of the century (1900, I think) would be the height of modernism in menswearUniform and unadorned, comfortable and functional. Remember, though the primary function of mechanical and agricultural work wear is to separate and protect the person from the grimy environment, the primary function of office work wear is to protect the pristine environment from the grimy ape beneath.I think its no coincidence that...
The dude probably made up a fake, sick girlfriend to have an excuse to get out of tests and stuff. Somehow, it got out to the media and then he was stuck with it. Big deal.
Acting was incredible in season 1 and even better in first half of season 2. Then, terrible. Actors can't be blamed. No one could sell that. For instance, the scene where Brody is begging Abu for Carrie's life. That was idiotic. The entire fulcrum of this show is the ambiguity of Damian Lewis performance. When the mask drops and you can see him on screen trying to figure out who he is supposed to be playing, its over.In that circumstance, having Brody killed immediately...
I thought this show was excellent, right up until the point that Brody went home after being turned by the CIA. After that, there were a few exciting scenes but they basically sold out all of the characters to get to those scenes. To the point, where I lost interest. There were things that bothered other people that didn't bother me at all. For instance, Brody was texting to Abu Nazir from the control room where they were watching a kill team get the terrorist in their...