or Connect

Posts by AldenPyle

Girl that finked to joan said she couldn't find Scarlett or Harry all afternoon. Thats what made made joan flip out.
If the teachable moment involves Dawn taking Ginsberg to her friend's Harlem wedding, count me 100% in.It would be great if they got into advertising for Nixon '68. Could cover counter-culture vs. reactionaries from the under-covered reactionary side and wrap in Henry & Betty. The new bootlicker dude looks exactly like a Nixon campaign aide, for good measure.
I guess the idea is that Madison Avenue would have been at the social cutting edge, the people at Heinz or Dow Chemical wouldn't have been smoking pot at the office. I'm not sure if that is true.I also didn't catch on that Scarlett was skipping work to bang Harry which changes a lot of the tenor of their fight, if you got it.
It would be pretty cool if they had jerseys that said "El Heato".(I guess they actually say El Heat, because that's what the local people say when they talk about the team in Spanish'. )
Seems significant that their best 5 (3 +Allen&Battier) are destroying everybody and they are cruising to an 800 record w/o riding those horses into the ground. That lineup will see a lot more minutes in playoffs.
Black shoe cream turned out to be a great suggestion. Thanks!
Exactly right. Zero nostalgia for 90's basketball. Teams play pretty complicated team defense these days.
Only in the land of the free and the home of the brave.
Necessity?In any case, this is a good idea. I will try it on some calf pennies which have grown too purple (which I think might be the real danger of burgundy calf).
I'm not really an expert, but wouldn't calling a fade on 4th and goal be considered dumb? Couldn't really blame the ref for refusing to bail them out of that. Great game otherwise.