or Connect

Posts by AldenPyle

Nice try by Pacecars, but starting 5 all played more than 40 minutes. They will be as dusted as Bulls by Game 3. Could someone help me out? I know white people are supposed to hate LeBron, but I'm a little out of the loop and I didn't get the memo. Could someone remind me why?
Basically no plot. Only character development was Peggy increasingly waking up to the fact that she is the one who should actually be in charge. Pretty great on establishing the atmosphere of fear and loathing/darkness that Hunter Thompson and Norman Mailer tells us was characteristic of the time. Crime, parental neglect, Vietnam, teen sex, bad drug trips, corporate malfunctioning and the general sense that the inmates had taken over the asylum. Genuinely disturbing. Don...
If Wade is Wade, Miami will have no problem handling Pacers, even 80% Wade will go no more than 6 games.
They say that earlier in the season, Jason Kidd was really important for swinging the ball around the arc to find good looks for the Knicks, but now he just shoots too badly to be on the court.
Benson is Draper 2.0. His background and maybe name are made up. Told old money Pete his family always worked at Brown Bros. and told Don that he was from central Pa.
Its pretty obvious this stuff is coming straight from Thibideau.You can believe one of two stories:1. A veteran player known for his calm demeanor decided, for no apparent game reason, to wrap up an opponent at mid court and, then, was so enraged when the intentional foul got shook off that he had a "blackout" and attacked the opponent, getting ejected for only the second time in his 15 year career.2. A dirty coach sent the most expendable guy in his rotation to start a...
Sweet or the Babys. Nazareth
Whats the over on the number of FT Knicks shoot on Tuesday? 55?
NBA needs shorter seasons.
Awesome. ThanksI thought they did have a shot clock. You see those old films of Bob Cousy and they look like the frames are running through the projector too fast, but apparently they were really running around like that.