or Connect

Posts by AldenPyle

Billionaire donors love Rubio almost as much they love Jeb. Obviously, he is more willing to play ball then Cruz. But Rubio isn't really a center right candidate; other than immigration, he is a checklist hard-right candidate. The center right voters who prefer Jeb or Kasich (or Christie for that matter) aren't necessarily going to be in the bag for Marco. I think Trump and Cruz are personally heinous, but policy-wise there seems to be more to like about them than Rubio.
The day has come. I wonder if they will burn down Bush 2016 campaign HQ to collect on fire insurance.
Bush campaign has pretty much always been a grift. The campaign will shut down when the campaign managers have looted every last dime of the 9 figure sum they raised.
Meh, looks like they offered BLM their own special rec room/safe space, and then promised to form a bunch of committees and that kind of thing. Thats not really caving.
I have an MBA from the University of Japan.
How about they rename it the Eugene V. Debs School of International blah-blah. You know, the national leader who was imprisoned for 10 years for ESPIONAGE for peacefully opposing Wilson's war that killed more than 100,000 Americans. Or maybe they could call it the W.E.B. DuBois School in honor of the man who battled Wilson's resegregation of the Federal government.
Honestly, in my only mildly libertarian opinion, Woodrow Wilson was the most tyrannical President in U.S. history. He was also pretty racist, even by the standards of his day. I would be happy to ally with BLM in tearing down his statue or renaming anything honoring that self-righteous creep.
Thanks!
How so? I dont see anything on the web.
True. Student activists aren't fragile. They make claims they feel unsafe as a legal claim. The legal claim is that the expression of any ideas they disagree with create a hostile environment. This is a powerful legal claim with full backing of the Obama Dept. of Education and Department of Justice.