or Connect

Posts by AldenPyle

Probably nobody's favorite, but John Ford's cavalry trilogy deserve a mention at least, particularly Fort Apache.
Packers are probably a better team overall and seem to have the match-up advantage especially after the injury on the Steelers O-line. Packers seem to benefit most from the turf. Still, the Packers are really inconsistent and inexperienced. Worst, the Packers big weakness is they can't hold a lead. I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if the spread for the halftime score wasn't a touchdown. The Packers offense always goes conservative when they get up a couple of...
Are there actual Jets fans? (as opposed to Giants fans who jump on the bandwagon when it gets going)
That was quick. Packers vs. Rapers. Is this a push or does the Pack get a point?
They occasionally have sales in which they sell their old stock at up to 70% off. However, if it did happen, it happens at 6 month remove. For example, if they have a clearance sale next month, it would probably be for summer suits. The price on the suit posted by the OP won't drop online for 6 months at least, if it ever does.
How much better to spend the weekend on the beach with Gisele than running around some icy field with those horrible brutes. Have a nice winter, Tom.
Will the Packers be favorites going in to Chicago next week?
If you buy today, at 15% off sale, this should be about $300. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=§ionsize=
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya I don't think it's bad necessarily, i just think for a non straight-repro brand their denim can be a bit more interesting. They're selling jeans at the same price point as the other Japanese brands but using a far cheaper denim from the same mills. Quote: Originally Posted by mikecch Most companies make a 66 repro. For accuracy, I would go with Sugar Cane. The Pherrow's 466 is a fair choice...