or Connect

Posts by AldenPyle

I really enjoyed that last episode, but I was about 5 pints to the good when I watched it. Nice to see other people liked it to. Tweakercop for President.
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa I love it when people don't know what they're talking about... http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_...at-it-deserved Well said Mr. Miller from ESPN. Some more from ESPN "Pryor is being investigated by the NCAA for the cars he has driven over his three years as a Buckeye, The Columbus Dispatch has reported. The newspaper also said NCAA investigators are looking into more than 50 vehicle...
nvm
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay Rumor has it that there is more to come regarding the allegations against Tressel, much more. Not 6 players selling memorabilia, but maybe as many as 28, and Tressel condoning it. There is a Sports Illustrated article coming out that shows a pattern of misdeeds by Tressel going all the way back to when he was at Youngstown. The Senator has dirty - no filthy - hands. OSU is trying to get ahead of things before the...
Marion did a good job bullying an inexperienced, underfed Durant, but LBJ, I don't think so. It seems like Wade should have a big series. Nobody can stop Dirk, but still, Heat in 5.
Quote: Originally Posted by SD1 We watched the last three episodes in a row, and you can really see Linden coming apart at the seams. Quote: Originally Posted by Biggskip I agree. The shot where Mitch yells at Stan was well done. You see his face in the light while she talking to him and then when she finishes he face fades out of the light and into the shadows. . The technical parts of this show are first rate....
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del What's wrong with 3.5" width ? Nothing, if thats your taste. I like Press emblematics, but for most kinds of ties, Hober is better quality and you can size to taste and similar price.
Pretty sure J.Press is stuck at 3.5" on woven ties. I think 3" on knit, but not sure. Anyway, do yourself a favor and order from Hober.
Bosh is going to need more help from his supporting cast if he is going to beat Chicago.
On its face, the technical on Pierce was a bad call, but I bet the ref, Malloy, gets a gold star from the league for the message it sent. Message being: DONT PROVOKE FIGHTS WHEN YOU GET DOWN 13! Timing of the message was excellent. Hard to argue that tossing a not particularly stellar Pierce cost Boston the game, BUT things were just close enough that it had to hurt. Bet we see good behavior from here out. Lakers aren't in such bad position. Bynum won't continue to...