or Connect

Posts by AldenPyle

Seems like there is a lot of graffiti everywhere compared with other cities.
Nice call. I didn't even think of that. Next episode, Hank lets slip that he's the only thing in the world that keeps the DEA pursuing Ermentraut and Heisenberg. Walt poisons Hank or at least seems to. Fade to Black, see you next summer.
Instead of killing 9 guys in prison, wouldn't it be easier to kill Hank. Poison him or something so nobody suspects foul play?
There is a place called David's Shirts in the 2nd floor of the lobby of the Mandarin Orient. I've had oxford cloth shirts made there for about HK1000 which I liked. Its easy to find and convenient if you are in central. May take at least a week.
Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald model.
There are branches of Quanjude in HK. I thought the duck at the one in Wanchai was about the same as Spring Deer.
Five years later, did this story have a happy ending?
That sounds like a good idea. Perhaps if you create an area (maybe a sub-forum) where the dubious could sticky their threads. It seems like there are so many threads in MC, the DH's might be leery of creating threads that would get swept away in the flood. Maybe recruit a few DH's to cohost some threads too. Just an idea.
The moderation of this forum has been really successful in keeping together a community of people who hang out in the various auxiliary forums after they have said what they have to say about mens clothing. I thought the Conservative Business Dress thread was a great experiment that ultimately flamed out due to unrestrained off-topic posting. Why not give Manton or a few others their own "affiliate" threads.
Weird. I thought the good thing about Scola was that he didn't make very much money. Guess that means that the priority for Orlando is getting rid of as many dumb contracts as they can. Irony is that it is all the dumb contracts that Howard wants to get away from in the first place. Seems like a big principal-agent problem at Houston. GM is on the hot seat and about a year from getting fired. If he takes a chance on Howard and it pays off and he plays great and re-signs...