or Connect

Posts by AldenPyle

The sad part is that they can pretty much just cancel the Eastern Conference this year. You just know that some day in late May or early June, we're going to see a conference finals closeout exactly like what we just saw, and that we'll be that.
Guess CIA will debrief him, de-brainwash him (to Estes satisfaction, not Carrie's) and double him back on Abu Nazir. Writers are better than me though.
Japanese 7up Strong Dry
Seems like you want to spend some more time at school and you've got money to pay for it, so that is probably what you should do. I would suggest that you consider other liberal programs besides 'publishing' which whether it is useful or not, will probably not push you intellectually. There's a very good chance that degrees in publishing won't really be any better ticket to the jobs you want than an M.A. in a more academic field.
What is it exactly you want to actually do? What do you want your work day to be like? You say you want to work in academic publishing. Does that mean you want to be a janitor in their office building, be their book-keeper, rep textbooks door to door at nearby colleges?
Def. too old.
My last semester of UG I took a course in Accounting. Found it fascinating the way everything fit together. By then too late to become an accounting major. Love my job, but I always thought I would have done well in accounting
Looks cool.
Tie is what?
Or maybe he could have a brief fling with Galadriel. She was really tender toward Frodo. What's the back story there, I wonder.