or Connect

Posts by AldenPyle

I think the West Coast Straussians are very pro-Trump.
Any chance of OP joining the Trump Administration? I hope so. Could use more smart people in the WH
So I take it that Arnold is Arnoldficial Intelligence?
You know what they say about Weiner. You would rather have him inside the tent with his dick sticking out, than outside the the tent with his dick poking in.
I am neither surprised nor disappointed when a politician says something dumb. I am a cynical guy and I expected this Presidential election to reach new lows. But even I didn't see things going this low.
I have to say I think this is pretty disappointing
Excellent. Then I am sure we all agree that it is the perfect time for Europe to step up its role in the fight against ISIS. I am confident that, with their leadership, Raqqa will be liberated soon.
This is a great point. I strongly recommend European countries take it to ISIS in Raqqa. Have at it, fellas.
NY Times "The Americans are providing targeting intelligence and refueling Saudi warplanes involved in bombing rebel positions. But coalition strikes have also destroyed hospitals, markets and residential neighborhoods, killing large numbers of civilians."
yIm an American. You know, the country that bombed Yemen today.http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/world/middleeast/yemen-rebels-missile-warship.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-newsI do realize that, yesterday, we were pretending that we weren't involved in Yemen. But, seriously, you are still pretending? Well, I suppose you can always be counted on to regurgitate yesterday's talking points.