or Connect

Posts by Chponglasia

$225 credit selling for $185. Paypal. Thanks!
Size 33. Tried on once. Beautiful fabric and construction, but sadly they just don't fit me well. Specs from Left Field NY: 11 oz. Cone Mills White Oak selvedge duck canvas Unwashed Chain-stitched waistband Corozo button fly On-seam side pockets, buttoned back welt pockets, front coin pocket Chambray pocket bags Measurements (inches): Waist: 35 Front Rise: 11.5 Thigh: 12.75 Knee: 9.2 Hem: 8.25 Inseam: 36
Sorry. Sold. I'll update the thread. Take care.
Size Medium. Worn once. Absolute mint like new. Completely love with the fabric, but it's a tad snug for me. Measurements from HQ spot on as always: Shoulders:17.3 Length: 28.3 Chest: 22 Waist: 20.8 Opening: 21.3 Arm: 25.3 Collar: 17
Price dropped.
Black. Size 36. Insanely thick and beautiful, with a solid brass garrison buckle. Barely worn and indestructible. Measures 34" on the smallest hole setting and 38" on the largest hole setting. $80 shipped.
$650 takes it.
bump for price drop.
Size 38. I bought this new about 2 years ago, but as I live in LA, it's gotten VERY little use - probably worn only a handful of times. It's not even really fully broken in. It looks virtually new, with just a few spots of that sweet jungle cloth patina. If you know this fabric, you know what I'm talking about. It's awesome. Like I said though, it's a couple tiny spots, and unless you're closely examining, the jacket looks new. Chest: 41 Length: 27.5 Sleeve:...
Price drop to $185.