or Connect

Posts by poorman

For sale is 3 pre-owned Saint James boat neck tees. Good condition. Have been washed and dried. Size Large Measurements: Pit to pit = 22" Shoulders = 18" Length = 24" Sleeve = 25" $25 each or $70 for all three. Thank you.
For sale is a pre-owned navy S.N.S. Herning Stark. Has been washed and hang dried, measurements coming soon. Please message me if interested. Measurements: pit to pit = 22" seam to seam laid flat shoulders = 17" seam to seam length = 27" from shoulder to bottom sleeve = 27" from seam to cuff Updated info: This is the newer fit, about 1.5 year old. No damage, some piling but nothing unusual.
lol
Anybody in Chicago want to hang for like 2 hours while I wait for a train? 22/m/mke.
yeah, I saw that one too. it's very interesting but maybe a little gimmicky know what I'm sayin.That's nice but @gettoasty i'm a bic boi. 52+ :/
totokaelo sale got some good stuff but you know poor. i want the DVN waxed jacket.
why didn't you pm me. you knew I was looking for a black blazer. I feel so betrayed.
if anyone copped the yang li blazer on ssense and it did not work out...HOLLER AT YOUR BOY.
:''''( yang li blazer gone please hit me up if it don't work out.
next sale season, I will buy first, put on B&S later. missed out on a few things I should have just pulled the trigger on.