or Connect

Posts by adversity04

Quote: The big problem, as someone else mentioned, is that eating only one is really bad. When you eat seldomly, your body isn't sure when your going to eat next and responds by storing energy (putting on fat). Eat a lot of small meals spaced over the day. This has a number of benefits. First, it keeps you body's starvation response from triggering. Second, it helps keep you from binging because you just don't get so hungry.......... In short, eat more often...
I don't recall the move that you're talking about, but Zubrus was dominant in the Rangers end for a lot of the night. Definitely a good trade acquisition for us. Lungvist is doing a great job in the nets, can't fault him for any of the goals. Actually watched the Cannucks/Ducks game last night and Luongo is the only reason Vancouver is even in this series. Anaheim controlled the game for the most part but he's unreal.
Just from looking briefly at the site it doesn't really sum up HOW the cost has changed. Basically the copyright royalties board decided that instead of paying X a month/year to play material, internet broadcasters are now required to per playing which has significantly increased cost to them. Based on limited funding it's going to cause them to go bankrupt. The goal is to reverse this decision so that business can go on as...
Quote: Sabres win 5-2. Let's go Buffalo! I'm not sure which felt better, the actual win or it making me forget I go to RIT The rangers need to watch their penalties for the rest of the series. Sure, Buffalo has a horrible power play, but given 8 chances we were bound to score. The refs were managing to break things up fairly early, but I can foresee a fight or twenty in the upcoming games. Looking for another Banana Slug win!
Quote: . I wouldn't use body weight workouts just because actually going to the gym will get you better results because it forces you to dedicate a block of time for exercise. Completely agree with the need to have a dedicated block. Once you get into a rhythm you'll feel like crap if you don't go. If you still want to do body weight workouts go to the gym and do you pullups, dips, etc. there. Most gyms have the assistance machines where you can...
Does anyone know of any stores that would carry quality denim in Rochester, NY? I'd like to try some on in person before I pull the trigger.
If you want to do them every day I suggest starting lightly by doing them 3days/week(mon/wed/fri for example) for a couple weeks then add in light days on tues/thurs. The light days will act as a loosener and just keep you going for the following day. Sleep enough because sleep is HUGE and take the weekends off or easy to allow your muscles to repair.
Quote: Eastern games seem (from what I've seen) to have more on-the-rush plays and time in the offensive zone It depends on the teams that are playing.....I know that everyone I've talked to in the area is praying Tampa beats the Devils just so there isn't a possibility that Buffalo will play them. A series vs. Jersey would be beyond boring because of the heavy trap play and Brodeur's goal tending abilities. Hoping the curse doesn't hit this...
I used to do pullups, dips, pushups and abs everyday while preparing for OCS on top of swimming in the mornings and running before the above mentioned. I was doing only those things though, no additional weights since I was trying to get more functional use and those were the types of exercises I was going to be doing. At first it sucked because of fatigue, but eventually I got used to it. Pullups went from 8 to 18 in 5 months or so. Currently, I'm doing...
Quote: i thought men had 'barbers' and women had 'stylist'? Men can have either. The general idea is that barbers tend to be great at performing simple or traditional haircuts. Stylists are better if you're looking for something more trendy.