or Connect

Posts by adversity04

How about them Sabres?
---^ probably the best sale I've ever seen.
And now you're doing suiting Mauro? When my bank account recovers I might have to get one
Quote: Originally Posted by Atsui I want to do a small sale on KMW. Let's say this weekend only and ends Sunday at 11:59pm. 20% off all raw, one-wash models 30% off everything else Order through our online and hyphenate your last name with "SF". Price will indicate full price, but I will manually discount them and follow up by e-mail. Paypal is OK as well and send me an e-mail to confirm. Oh, there are still a few samples left. We will say...
Quote: Originally Posted by mlyngard Look legit and the raw version to me. Get them and see. KMW have seemed to be moving slowly lately. IIRC KWM had production issues with their last fall line so that's why we didn't really see anything.
Quote: Originally Posted by millionaire75 I fully support this message.
Quote: Originally Posted by Johdus Fanfoozal DC? The best snow boots you can find. Quote: Originally Posted by Johdus Fanfoozal Even if it's 10+ days from now, I would avoid wearing canvas sneakers in the Northeast in winter. All that snow is going to melt which means lots of puddles. Canvas doesn't work too good with puddles. I haven't been down to the city in the past few days.....but we just got 20-30 inches...
Don't have anything else to do.....ImASlowAss
Bolt bus is good and they have internet which slows when everyone gets on, but for the ~$35 round trip I can't complain :-P
Quote: Originally Posted by Blog Marley hey mauro, will there be a way for the local to still take advantage of you being in the area? ie. being able to try on and see things in person. This