or Connect

Posts by AlanC

I have all my alterations work done at Rick's in Overland Park. I highly recommend them.
Yes, I think that's it.Thank you!
Thanks! I bought them several years back on clearance from Plain Clothes in Birmingham. They had done a special run of them. I know other stores have also ordered the same or similar makeups at different times. Surely someone, probably a Southern shop somewhere, will have them this spring. I think there is a shop in Charleston that has carried them in the past (not Ben Silver).
I'm thinning things out a bit. Offered are various cufflink related items, vintage (mostly). Vintage cufflinks: $20/each pair delivered CONUS, Paypal Swank studs on card Perfect shape SOLD! Cut mother of pearl SOLD! Krementz smoked mother of pearl Regimental cufflinks Made in England Stud box Real Hide Made in England $25 delivered CONUS Joseph Abboud cufflinks I purchased these new from Shirtmaven/CEGO a few years ago. I've worn them a...
The big miss with the Leffot spectator longwings is that they used white calf instead of suede. I prefer non-gunboat specs.
^^I have a similar light box. You can also simply take it outside, which will give you all the light you need. The tissue will diffuse the light to prevent harsh shadows.
From the you never know what you'll find file: 1 large and 2 small Tom Ford garment bags, the kind of thing they'd give you in the store when you buy a suit, but quite nice. Alas, no suits inside.
Remarkably good eye, Doc. It is a T&A. Remind me not to get in a gun fight with you!
Price slash! Make me an offer. Just in time for spring! Borelli navy cotton jacket/windbreaker Made in Italy Tagged size: 50 EU / 40 US P2P: 22" Length from BoC: 25" Original price: $1,200 Original tag included along with extra button in bag. This was purchased new by me, worn a handful of times, and still in "as new" condition. Your price $200 delivered CONUS Pictures are somewhat washed out, but the jacket is unfaded, a true navy.