or Connect

Posts by AlanC

I like to think of them as gently pre-owned.
Great shirts, including staples. See each shirt for price. Zegna sport shirt Tagged size: Small Made in Italy Hidden button down collar P2P: 21" $25 delivered CONUS, Paypal (1) SOLD! Venanzi button down Tagged size: 38 | 15 (x 33.5" sleeve) Made in Italy $25 delivered CONUS (2) Venanzi Tagged size: M (P2P: 22") Made in Italy $25 delivered CONUS Lacoste sport shirt Tagged size: 40 $25 delivered CONUS (1) SOLD Isaia Napoli button...
Got a couple of guys after this one, so consider it spoken for.For sale or trade. I'm willing to sell cheap, or if you have a nice shirt(s) 16/16.5 x 34 we could work out a trade. Nice quality ties, etc, also considered. I need to move this out, though.Ralph Lauren Purple Label suitTagged: 43 LongMade in England (Chester Barrie)Two button, double-ventIssue: Has a hole (moth?) on the right front below the pocket. Needs to be rewoven, shouldn't cost too much. No other...
Wash in Woolite Dark, hang dry to avoid fading. Lots of good suggestions. Fight the Power, Dig!
The good stuff is better.
^C&J Handgrade equivalent of the EG Dover, hand sewn toe seam. Buy fast.
Black shirts really shouldn't exist. Sorry about the dress code.
This needs to be repeated.
The $20k hats are few and far between, which is why they're $20k. As noted above there is only a couple of guys who are capable of that kind of work. Those hats are locked down by Americans (usually in Hawaii or Chicago). The hat bodies are brought to the US where they are blocked and finished. As with anything else, you move into the realm of diminishing returns pretty quickly with Panamas. I have three, which are not of exceptionally fine weave, but were all blocked for...
What last are those NSTs on, Uncle?