or Connect

Posts by Tristian

I'm looking to pick up a pair of Standard Jeans in Navy 32 but can't seem to find them anywhere asides from the web store and a shop in Austin called "By George". However, when I added the jeans to my cart on the "By George" web store, I was met with an egregious $100 shipping fee to Canada. Can anyone speak to their recent PE web store experience? Seldom do I purchase things directly from a brand/designer as I fear the customs duties and fees (most shops mark down...
Hi Bapcha, There is, unfortunately, no room for the hem to be let out.
I'm keen to learn about the sizing of the Marathons as well. I too am a 9US and wear a 41 in CP's. Does being a 41 in CP achilles translate into 41 Marathon? 42 perhaps? Thanks!
3 / 32 Lightly worn Size 3 2 Year Wash Standard 5 Pocket Jean. Classic fitting, straight leg jean in a Japanese selvage denim 5 pockets, Aged hardware, Button fly, 100% Cotton. Made in Japan. hemmed Inseam - 29" Waist - 16.25" Leg opening - 8" No returns. Price does not include shipping.
Worn once for four hours. Black Hanger and dustbag included. Side entry zip pockets Gore 3L No returns
Off-white Large Worn three times. From Totokaelo: Collarless short-sleeved polo shirt in white cotton pique. White ribbed collar. Tonal three-button placket at front. Single patch pocket at chest. Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry. 100% cotton. Made in the USA. Pit to Pit - 20" Shoulders - 18" Length - 27" Price does not include shipping.
Black Ripstop 3 patch pockets 1 interior pocket Metal hardware Adjustable cuffs Worn a handful of times but you wouldn't be able to tell. Pit to pit - 22" Shoulder - 18" Pit to cuff - 20.5" Back length - 27.5" No returns.
31 Worn once. 5 pocket Button fly Grey wash. Made in Italy. Hemmed to maintain original hem. Inseam - 28" No returns
Medium. Grey melange. Washed once. Made in Portugal. Pit to pit - 22" Pit to cuff - 21" Shoulder - 18.75" Length - 26" No returns. Price does not include shipping.
32 Black Worn less than five times. Purchased in 2012. Made in New York. Measurements: Waist - 16" Rise - 10" Inseam - 28" Leg opening - 6" Thigh - approx. 11" Hemmed AND tapered No returns. Price does NOT include shipping.