or Connect

Posts by silvermagenta

Quote: Originally Posted by silvermagenta Just saw this now. My other trousers which pockets flare is also a 21 when laid flat. What's the measurement for the next size up? Hi, anyone?
Wow, that wallet looks thick. Back problems FTL.
Quote: Originally Posted by pistolero I have the british khaki chinos in size 34. Pocket seam to pocket seam is 19.5", laid flat they measure 21" across. Hope this helps. Just saw this now. My other trousers which pockets flare is also a 21 when laid flat. What's the measurement for the next size up?
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent You can get oxford cloth shirts that don't button down, but obviously they're no longer OCBD's... Pretty much any English shirtmaker sells them. Ok, I just researched it, and apparently you can have an OCBD w/o a BD collar. the BD in OCBD actually means the buttondown placket. thats all
Is it possible to have an OCBD without a button down collar?
Quote: Originally Posted by apropos EDIT: an intrepid member has alerted me to the following posts - Maybe not the same stuff, but once again, No, this is another person, in the US.
I have a friend who sells Loro Piana, would anyone be interested? He has the 2011 Executive, Proposte and another collection which escapes my mind right now. It would start at $300/yd and the highest end would be around $575/yd before shipping.
Any other leads, guys?
Is it true that Yao's house cut is full? I'm looking for something which hugs the shoulder and has a strong waist suppression.
Can someone elaborate as to what makes Ambrosi trousers so great? I tried going to http://mfanblog.blogspot.com/2007/04...sis-pants.html but the website is not working anymore. I tried LL and AAAC but the pictures and descriptions are very minimal.