or Connect

Posts by Alias

Quote: Originally Posted by furo Question for those who have played Dragon Age and WoW or Everquest or Morrowind/Oblivion: I'm thinking of picking up Dragon Age: Origins for my PC Wanted to know about standard load times and GUI... does your PC need to be state of the art to reduce load times, and what can be expected from a middle of the road PC? Also, what kind of view options are there? My preference is to be able to control the view similarly...
Finally beat Mass Effect 2. It is a great game that didn't disappoint, and I tend to be pretty picky. At first I was worried when I heard that Bioware was going for (their words) a "Call of Duty" combat experience. I'm a CRPG fan, ever since I blew up the Master with my Turbo Plasma Rifle in the original Fallout. I like my character sheets and statistics and formulas. Mass Effect had that, albeit highly distilled, but still recognizable. And Dragon Age, another Bioware...
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisjustinparr I'm sorry but what is halp? I looked it up and all I got was a bunch of kittens with funny quotes. Actually that's what halp really is. The UAW won't be getting much of anything else. I actually like the Ford Flex. It's like a Coleman water cooler on wheels, and it's low enough to the ground to escape all pretense of going off-road. I saw that Merc someone posted before, only the one I see is...
My copy of Mass Effect 2 (collector's edition!) came in yesterday and I played it for the first time. Holy crap it is awesome. I miss the deeper rpg elements Bioware had in their games from 5 years ago but I can forgive them because they've kept the in-game Codex and the planetary exploration is relaxing, almost therapeutic. So far, ME vs ME2: + No inventory! Well you still get a quasi-inventory of alternate weapon selections, armor customization and your medi-gel...
No, you're confusing help with halp. The UAW needs lots of halp.
Sounds awesome. Any major revisions for the interior? I know that's a big criticism of the C6.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard2Fit Pretty much defined several years of my childhood. Sad, huh? I'm also voting for this
Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven all no. Have to agree. The 300 is ok, the Charger is stupid (4 doors? wtf) and the Camero doesn't exist. The Camaro, however, was a nice design... several years ago.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim I love it. I would not mess with the person who drives that car in case he is a murderer. We have a silver one running around here but the owner decided to be an idiot and he put a bunch of crap on it, like covering the awesome headlights with one-piece tinted plastic panes. Utter douchebag. My 2008 Bullitt is probably the best Mustang design to date. No badges, no frippery, just a clean body with...
I love that picture. "I am an alien!"