or Connect

Posts by nakame

Worn only a handful of time, smaller 49-21 size of the Rialto s Shipping Included from Tokyo.
I sent in my APC petits in and was surprised that the quote was 90 dollars! i had a blown crotch and a small pocket repari, but I wore them a few times after wards and they ripped up a line upwards. I guess i thought it would not be hard to repair because it was just thin tear on most of it, but i was wrong! So since i was getting an new pair one size up, i was just going o sell these repaired so it was not worth it 90 to get them repaired ( 70 for the blown crotch) And...
yes its true to size
Brand New, without box wingman edition shoes. Size 10.5 shipping include for europe, I am currently in Berlin, but add 10 for US. Here is an analog photo of the shoes, feel free to message me on flickr if you want to confirm its my photo. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jrobertblack/7107088101/
This is from the Paul Smith Mainline, the runway line. Shirts retail for over 300. This is very nice thin black stripe shirt in size L. But it fits like M, I wear 40R suit and M in most brands and this fits me well. There are two back darts to give it a nice slim look. Fits like a slim 15.5x34-35. Cool details. The underside of the sleeve is in a slightly wider stripe. this is also under the cuffs. There are four sleeve buttons in slightly different colors. There is...
Lova Slim jeans, hard to find now. Retailed 200. Model number #124481 Made with japanese demin, slighter dark blue shade, nice fading. There are no holes or rips other than some slight fraying on the pockets and leg. Good quality demin and should past a while. Size 32, inseam is around 33-34 Shipping from Berlin, EU shipping is included but elsewhere add 10.
Sold
No hole or rips, there is some fray on the cuff where its been turned over, other great used condition with nice fades. Nothing wrong with them I just think ive gained a little too much weight so thinking about moving into a 31, so trades for 31 welcome as well. Shipping from Berlin, europe shipping included, extra 10 for US shipping. paypal only. Refunds accepted as long as in same condition and you pay for shipping back to me.
LOVA dress shirt with short button collar. Worn only around 10 times, no holes, rips or stains. 60 including basic shipping from Paris to most countries. Thanks!
ah my bad... thought this was a sock thread... didn't know it was a dress shoe category.... haha, will try to stay out of the non streetwear threads!