or Connect

Posts by Pastor

Stop torturing yourself already….just go ahead accept that you need to to keep both. The colors are different enough that you could justify them both.
I would like this as well. I have two pair of rivets but I think I'm going to stick to the Rudy fit from now on.
Question about the trouser MTO program. I have about 6 pair of cotton trousers that I've gotten from Epaulet. I remember that is was recommended that I wash these first to account for shrinking before I get them tailored. With the option to now get the inseam finished as part of the ordering process do I need to be weary of shrinkage?
What the realistic number of credit/debit cards that I can carry in the Ashland "Little New York" wallet?
What is that?
I think it's the weybridge.
Walnut Shell Daltons Today
I know, I had a pair in my hand and justified selling them because I have Alden LWB in Cigar shell. I see the Townleys as a more casual shoe and the Aldens already fill the role of casual brown shell shoe.
I have several 5 lasted shoes and the only pair with bowing are my shell park avenues. The shoes fit great and are comfortable but the bowing made me send them back. I went to target and purchased the thinnest heel pad that I could and placed it in the shoe. Just a tiny lift in my heel almost completely did away will all the bowing.
Where did the pic of the blue suede tassels go? Weren't they in this thread?