or Connect

Posts by Pastor

I think it's the weybridge.
Walnut Shell Daltons Today
I know, I had a pair in my hand and justified selling them because I have Alden LWB in Cigar shell. I see the Townleys as a more casual shoe and the Aldens already fill the role of casual brown shell shoe.
I have several 5 lasted shoes and the only pair with bowing are my shell park avenues. The shoes fit great and are comfortable but the bowing made me send them back. I went to target and purchased the thinnest heel pad that I could and placed it in the shoe. Just a tiny lift in my heel almost completely did away will all the bowing.
Where did the pic of the blue suede tassels go? Weren't they in this thread?
On the 65 last I wear a 9.5D (or sometimes a 9.5E)On the 333 last I wear a 9 EA 9.5D and a 9E would be roughly the same width but because of the 333's longer toe I went down a half size in length.
Good looking shoe indeed! Why did you get charged the $125 custom fee or is waived?
I bought my Walnut Shell Daltons during that web gem. I already had walnut calf strands so I didn't purchase the shell strands. Probably one of my biggest shoe regrets.
+1
In shell I own 2 Carmina (navy & ruby), 5 Aldens (#8, Cigar & Ravello), and 8 Allen Edmonds (#8, Black, Brown, Walnut, & Cappuccino).The Carminas are hands down the better quality of build. Alden finishes the shell a little better. Allen Edmonds can be found at deep discounts. All have their place. While I understand that all 3 source shell from Horween I find that the shell has varied among the three makers. My Carmina and Alden shells are extremely thick while my...