or Connect

Posts by Pastor

I see very little color different between the #4 WTB and my Ravello boots.
Ready to se some pics from the CA going away party. With I could be there!
I wear a 8.5UK in the rain (also in the forest & inca last)I went with a 9UK in the SimpsonThe Simpson shoe is too big but the 8.5 was too tight. I bought a $1 tongue pad from he local shoe store and just rolled with it. The Simpson last shoes are very wearable this way. It is a narrow last and since you have wide feet you will appreciate the extra room.
That is the brand of leather soles that Carmina uses. It's also what Allen Edmonds use on their shell shoes. It's a high quality brand.JR RendenbachInfo about them can be found here.http://www.lederfabrik-rendenbach.de/1/company-profile/
For shell I rarely use any polish at all. I'll use Saphir Renovateur or Ventian Leather Lotion. Polish will actually build up on shell and give it a dull appearance.If you need to try to even out some color and had to use polish then use very little and make thin layers but you are not going to be able to "recolor" shell by using polish.
This is probably my last wear of these for the season. This weekend I plan to store all my boots and get all my suede shoes and loafers out of storage. Ravello SWB from TSM (Chrome Filter)
I just ordered a custom version of this wallet without the bill slot in Whiskey Shell. Should have it in a few weeks once Phil gets more Whiskey in stock. I rarely carry cash and if I do I use a money clip but having four card slots will be perfect for me. I hope to still be able to carry this in my front pocket.
Stop torturing yourself already….just go ahead accept that you need to to keep both. The colors are different enough that you could justify them both.
I would like this as well. I have two pair of rivets but I think I'm going to stick to the Rudy fit from now on.
Question about the trouser MTO program. I have about 6 pair of cotton trousers that I've gotten from Epaulet. I remember that is was recommended that I wash these first to account for shrinking before I get them tailored. With the option to now get the inseam finished as part of the ordering process do I need to be weary of shrinkage?