or Connect

Posts by Pastor

Here are some LWB in #2 Shell. If I'm not mistaken Alden of Carmel had 20 pair of these made for their 20th anniversary. These would fit me but will not doubt go above what I will pay for a pair shoes. My question though is this, how did this seller get 3 pair of these shoes? He's already sold 2 other pair of identical shoes in different sizes. http://www.ebay.com/itm/121514484518
I wear my shell leeds with suits all the time.
I tried for the Postman Blue the second it showed up and I didn't even get to the payment stage and it was gone.
I think everyone has tasted failure today at some point.
Don't worry about it. The sale is over. Nothing to see here. J/K on the Epaulet site under New Arrivals and then Ends for Friends. Mike puts up left over fabric from the factory. Usually only enough to make 1-2 pair of pants.
Looks like a rich dark blue to me.
That Blue Flannel… If I needed blue pants and could justify the heavy weight I would jump on these. I love that shade.
The site must be on overload status! Can't get it to load at all.
Never even saw the burgundy hopsack as an option
Hi Mike, I've been out of pocket for a while but I have two questions. 1. I think I remember talk of a jean that was patterned after (or close to) the rudy cut. Did this ever happen? 2. Was there talk about a southwick MTO suiting option? I get more compliments on my Epaulet Southwick suit than any other and I would like to be able to buy other suits in the same cut in fabrics besides the grey and navy hopsack. Thanks!