or Connect

Posts by Pastor

No, I changed the edge on these myself. There is a post about it somewhere on the thread.
It's been a LWB kind of week. Cigar LWB on Wed. Sand Suede LWB on Thur. Today are my #8 LWB
Sand Suede LWB on the Leydon Last for this hot day.
All this talk about the "good o' days". When I bought my first Aldens TSM had Cigar, Ravello, and Whiskey in several different makeups. My first two were Ravello WT boots and Cigar LWB (wearing those today). A year or so later I got some Cigar Indy's from TSM as well. I believe the LWB were around $620 and the Ravello boots were only a few dollars more. The cigar Indy boots were $702 and that was the first time I broke the $700 mark. With Carmina MTO's I've done that...
I believe that this is the Leffot version.If not, then they had similar pair with brass eyelets.
I bought this suit few months back for about $360. It's my second J Crew suit and for this price point I like it.
Here are my $299 shell Patriots from last year. I also got $299 shell Patriots in Brown, PA in Black, and Leeds in #8
I'm in South Carolina so it gets pretty hot in the summer. I actually have my shell loafers on today. I always wear sock liners. I've tried many different kinds and found that only these work for me.You can search for these on Amazon.SHEEC - SoleHugger ACTIVE 2-Pair Pack - Men's No-Show Casual Socks *Non Slip*#8 with (with sock liners)
I wonder how many people have shoes in their closet that they have never worn. I'll admit that I do. It's not that I'm saving or collecting them but I just haven't had time to break them in yet. I typically like to wear shoes around he office for a few days before I wear them outside and work has been so hectic that I've not had time.
I called Leffot the day these landed. I was told they did not have my size in stock. I reported my findings here on this thread. 10 minutes later a prominent member of this forum called enquiring about the same size and they told him they had one left. It left a bad taste in my mouth concerning Leffot. I'm not saying that I will never buy anything from Leffot but I haven't bought anything from them since this happened. I can accept that it was an honest mixup but...