or Connect

Posts by Pastor

I'm in South Carolina so it gets pretty hot in the summer. I actually have my shell loafers on today. I always wear sock liners. I've tried many different kinds and found that only these work for me.You can search for these on Amazon.SHEEC - SoleHugger ACTIVE 2-Pair Pack - Men's No-Show Casual Socks *Non Slip*#8 with (with sock liners)
I wonder how many people have shoes in their closet that they have never worn. I'll admit that I do. It's not that I'm saving or collecting them but I just haven't had time to break them in yet. I typically like to wear shoes around he office for a few days before I wear them outside and work has been so hectic that I've not had time.
I called Leffot the day these landed. I was told they did not have my size in stock. I reported my findings here on this thread. 10 minutes later a prominent member of this forum called enquiring about the same size and they told him they had one left. It left a bad taste in my mouth concerning Leffot. I'm not saying that I will never buy anything from Leffot but I haven't bought anything from them since this happened. I can accept that it was an honest mixup but...
Yeah, I like them a lot. I sent SVB an email almost as soon as they were posted. I'm really happy with both purchases.
Just got these in the mail today and tried them on for the first time. Carmina by Epaulet Brown Lizard Double Monks
Can't say Thank You enough to SVB and Mike for helping out-of-towners to get some great gear from the SM shop. Here are the newly arrived Carmina Brown Lizard Double Monks. I also got a Navy Hopsack Cane Sport Coat that is a perfect match for my Navy Hopsack pants. Now it gives me a suit option. Thanks Again! Also pictured are Carmel Duck Rivets. The shoes were just tired on and I normally wouldn't wear them with this outfit (at least not with these socks).
II like the woodlore better. The Alden trees have a fuller heel but I find that the woodlore trees have fuller toes that fit the shape of Aldens (especially Barrie lasted shoes) better.
I'm glad to finally get some good spring weather in SC. I've been wearing my suede shoes all week. I like the cxl. Maybe something like those will be my next purchase.
It seems no one wants to tackle this so I will. I made a similar mistake with my Walnut strands. I got the bright idea to try to burnish the toes with a darker polish. Nevermind that I've never done anything like that before. How hard can it be, right? Well they ended up looking like junk. I went ahead and did the other shoe the same way to get some uniformity and then I took them straight to the shoe repair shop and asked them to strip the polish and then republish...
My Epaulet Rivet size is a full 2 inches up from what I wear in J Crew Slim fit pants.