or Connect

Posts by Pastor

Color 4 boots are now at over $1,500 on ebay.
If you know of a SWB Whiskey run please let me know. That's about the last Alden shoe that I would like to get.
Wearing my Black Shell Park Avenues today. I've worn these several times and at the $299 2nd price point I consider them an excellent value. With that said, there are several things that irk me about these shoes. These shoes creased on the outside of the captoe on the right shoe. Not a big deal but I notice. There is also a lot of bowing around my ankle. So much so that I was willing to send them back until I tried putting an additional insole in them. This cut down...
The tear would concern me. I'm not sure if it could be repaired or not.
The hole I could live with but the tear is unacceptable.
How old are these? They look more Cigar than #8. Awesome looking shoes!
No, I changed the edge on these myself. There is a post about it somewhere on the thread.
It's been a LWB kind of week. Cigar LWB on Wed. Sand Suede LWB on Thur. Today are my #8 LWB
Sand Suede LWB on the Leydon Last for this hot day.
All this talk about the "good o' days". When I bought my first Aldens TSM had Cigar, Ravello, and Whiskey in several different makeups. My first two were Ravello WT boots and Cigar LWB (wearing those today). A year or so later I got some Cigar Indy's from TSM as well. I believe the LWB were around $620 and the Ravello boots were only a few dollars more. The cigar Indy boots were $702 and that was the first time I broke the $700 mark. With Carmina MTO's I've done that...