or Connect

Posts by Pastor

The fit on the Southwick jackets are perfect for me. Will there be an option to get Rudy fit trousers with this new MTO process? If not, what size will the Walts go up to? Last question, since you are going to offer the Southwick fabrics does that mean that Southwick will make the pants or will they still be made at a different facility? Looking forward to this!
Not sure why you would want to mirror shine these shoes. It could possibly be done but these are pretty casual. As far as the process it's not easy to mirror shine any pair of shoes. I spent over 4 years in the Marine Corps perfecting the mirror shine process and it's still not easy.
Not shell today but still wearing AE Neumora in Brown Calf. I really like these shoes even though they creased across the toe.
More Shell Today Brown Shell Patriots
When I've ordered directly from Carmina it's been hit or miss on duties. If they were shipped FedEx or UPS I usually got a bill in the mail later. If they were shipped DHL then I did not receive a duty bill.
It's happened twice that I know of. I've purchased a total of 5 pair from the $299 sales. I'm not sure when it may happen again as I recall the sale was to reduce shell inventory.
More shell! Walnut Shell Daltons - These have 50+ wears and still show very little creasing.
I think I should sell my Ravello Wing Tip boots.
Katz's Deli on E HoustonPrepare to wait though.
Make me want to put my cigar and ravello boots on ebay. I can live without them for that kind of money.