or Connect

Posts by Pastor

I like nothing about it. If I wore that i'd be worried about getting laughed at.
Mike can correct me but I think with an odd size all the measures will be split. So the knees and the cuffs on a 35 will be between what a 34 and 36 are.
I'm not a big sports fan. Actually, I don't watch sports at all but there was a headline a saw about fashion at the NBA draft last night. The number one pick (no idea who he is or where he's from) had these shoes on.
This couch is in my office. You are not the first person to mention this...
I had these made after seeing NAMOR's blue shell boots. I was tempted to purchase Epaulet's blue shell double monks but when I saw this design on the Carmina site I set up the MTO with Betty. It really is a great shoe design.
Brown version pictured here. I really like the brown shell one and find myself wearing them a lot. I also bought but the burgundy shell and i've yet to wear them. I'm going to start breaking them in soon as I have a trip to NYC coming up and I think the burgundy shell patriots are going to be the only shoes I take.
My direct MTO with Carmina did this on the first wear. They are a shell single monk on the Inca last and where the shoe creased it literally rubbed a blister on my foot. That last has fit fine in other leathers so I was perplexed at a $800+ MTO that hurt my feet. I wore then for a while and honestly things didn't get better. I consulted B. Nelson and he assured me that he could stretch them around the crease area. I sent them to him for what he described as "wet...
I purchased the brown and the burgundy shell patriots as seconds a few months back. They were around $360 for each pair. I was actually in the market for Alden LHS but $700 vs for $360 for seasonal casual shoes that look almost identical helped me go with AE. I'm extremely happy with my purchase!
I noticed on my shell patriots that the stitching on the sole is coming unraveled in one place where the leather is wore down. It makes sense that this will eventually happen on all AE shoes with an open grove for the stitching but it alarms me a bit. Should I be concerned at all? I'm thinking about going and getting a topy put on them. The shoes are only a few months old and have been worn less than 20 times.
These things are usually sold out as well. Leffot has been selling these "Fold" wallets for some time now. I actually like te concept and could see myself using one in place of my money clip but it's not worth $95 to me. I think I could buy a piece of shell and make my own for that price.