or Connect

Posts by Pastor

It's identical to my other J Crew ludow suit jacket. I like the fit b/c I only need o get the sleeves shortened. You can try on any ludow jacket at a J Crew to determine fit.
Got this jacket today. It's heavier than I thought but it'll be great in the late fall and winter.
Will the Vass shoes be on the site soon?
I hope not but to be honest as long as it was only a slight up charge then it would be okay with me. Just having the ability get pants cut that fit good works for me. Epaulet would probably do just as well financially if they didn't even offer the Rudy fit.
Still thinking about the price to quality ratio and I was wondering how many people here pay full-price for Allen Edmonds. I have 14 pair of AE's. Of that total I paid full price for 5 of them (Walnut shell Daltons, Cappucchino shell Dundees, Brown Neumora, Brown Suede Cambridge, and Brown calf Fifth Street boot). The others were sourced through outlets and 2 pair were purchased from ebay. I did get lucky several years back when AE put the shell Bradleys on their...
Where in the world are these from?
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy!!!!!!! Want these in Rudy!!!
I agree. I wouldn't pay full price for anything at J Crew. I'm glad that at least every once in a while they allow their sales to include some of their nicer (i.e. Ludlow) items. There was a 20% code a few weeks back that even worked on Aldens for a day.
Just got the shipping email on this jacket. I'm excited to get it.
Those Alden LWB in sand suede were my first Epaulet purchase and those shoes get plenty of wear time from me. The leydon last is the absolute best fitting for me.