or Connect

Posts by Pastor

I've noticed that I now have more shoes then my wife. It use to be that she had a lot more shoes than me and every time I bought something new i'd say "i'm just trying to keep up with you". Now, I NEVER USE THAT ARGUMENT. In fact, I still keep off-season shoes in the back of the closet so that she doesn't ever see all my shoes in one place.
I predict a rush of MTO cordovan orders for this boot. AE is really stepping up their game with new designs like this.
She's not quite ready to handle cordovan yet. Maybe when she's 3.Here is the finished product of her labor.Alden For J Crew tobacco LWBI use AE Chili polish on them to get some red tones. Inside they look very Ravelloish
Your life is about to change as you currently know it. Having a second "close" baby takes it up to another level.
Will the nightshade be available for the coming rudy order? Hearing so much about it makes me want to get a pair.
She's actually only 2. She's tall for her age. She also has a 1 year old brother. I am blessed!
Working on getting the girl trained properly at polishing my shoes.
WOW! Beautiful
The brown is the shell brown from AE. Like others have said it can really vary in color.
Here are some brown/cappuccino comparisons. Brown Shell Patriots and Cappuccino Dundees Inside with flash Inside by the window with no flash Closeup of shell colors - no flash