or Connect

Posts by Pastor

I purchased my first pair of Epaulet pants about a two months ago. Now I have six pair. That seems to be the way it works. In regards to shrinking I found that on the regimental twill I lost some in the overall length but only a tad in the waist. On the Duck Canvas I saw almost no noticeable shrinkage in either the waist or the length so I think you'll be fine if you went the same size.
Mike advised that I wash mine in cold water and hang dry. I did this as soon as I received my cotton/cashmere FF rivets. I'm glad I did as the length shrunk up a bit. After that initial washing i've dry-cleaned them every other time. Primarily because I don't want them to fade.
Alas, they are my size but I don't like how they look. I almost feel compelled to buy them based solely on price but even then I can't justify it because I really don't like how they look. IF I was still trying to build my shoe wardrobe I may have been interested but as it now I have plenty to wear and don't really need anything.
I like nothing about it. If I wore that i'd be worried about getting laughed at.
Mike can correct me but I think with an odd size all the measures will be split. So the knees and the cuffs on a 35 will be between what a 34 and 36 are.
I'm not a big sports fan. Actually, I don't watch sports at all but there was a headline a saw about fashion at the NBA draft last night. The number one pick (no idea who he is or where he's from) had these shoes on.
This couch is in my office. You are not the first person to mention this...
I had these made after seeing NAMOR's blue shell boots. I was tempted to purchase Epaulet's blue shell double monks but when I saw this design on the Carmina site I set up the MTO with Betty. It really is a great shoe design.
Brown version pictured here. I really like the brown shell one and find myself wearing them a lot. I also bought but the burgundy shell and i've yet to wear them. I'm going to start breaking them in soon as I have a trip to NYC coming up and I think the burgundy shell patriots are going to be the only shoes I take.
My direct MTO with Carmina did this on the first wear. They are a shell single monk on the Inca last and where the shoe creased it literally rubbed a blister on my foot. That last has fit fine in other leathers so I was perplexed at a $800+ MTO that hurt my feet. I wore then for a while and honestly things didn't get better. I consulted B. Nelson and he assured me that he could stretch them around the crease area. I sent them to him for what he described as "wet...