or Connect

Posts by Pastor

They were on my list for $299 but at this point i've decided to not get them.
I'm ready to see the Portland boot in shell...
http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/trousers-special-order/products/special-order-rudy-trouser-fall-13-fabricsThey are all special order now.
The problem with NYC is that their prices are high compared to other C&J stores. Last time I called them they wanted $860 for handgrade calf shoes.
Was this the one in NYC? I'd like to see which shoe you are talking about. I didn't see anything like that on the C&J website.
That's the Leather Soul policy as well so it's not unique. It's also the reason that I will never buy anything from LS.
They have Dalton Burgundy Shell daltons in my size. I'm not really in the market for shell boots ( I have several) but at $299 it's hard for me not to order them. I have the daltons in walnut shell already.
I'm on the fence about the webgem Jefferson in brown shell. I want to get it and probably will but i'm curious about something. I have AE shoes in brown shell and in cappuccino shell and I prefer the cappuccino better. Regardless of what AE says the pictures of the webgems look more cappuccino than brown. I wonder if I can use the AE SF MTO to get the webgem Jeffersons in the cappuccino instead of the brown. I'm going to email Allison to find out.
I've been eyeing the C&J Marlow in brown shell for a long time. I've come close to purchasing several times but I never do. The reason for this is that I have a pair of Alden LWB in Cigar shell. I know that the SWB and LWB are different but to me both of these shoes are more casual. I never wear my Alden LWB with suits and I think that the C&J would be the same way. There is really just no need for them in my wardrobe expect for me to just say I have them. Now if I...
Just ordered the moss regiment twill slim walts from the sale section. Most of my pants are the rudy cut so I sized up one. I'm willing to risk it since the price is good. I'm so temped on the navy flannel SC but there is just too much other stuff i'm wanting to get to justify the purchase. I also have several navy jackets already. Also temped my a few Carmina in my size... Hoping someone picks them up fast so that I can be put out of my misery.