or Connect

Posts by Pastor

WOW! Beautiful
The brown is the shell brown from AE. Like others have said it can really vary in color.
Here are some brown/cappuccino comparisons. Brown Shell Patriots and Cappuccino Dundees Inside with flash Inside by the window with no flash Closeup of shell colors - no flash
I have cappuccino dundees and brown patriots and the colors are very similar inside. It's only when I go outside that I can really tell a difference between the two. I'll to get some pics later but it may actually be tomorrow.
I'd be interested in all the #4 models that have been produced. I know of the following.Captoe Boot - TSMWingtip Boot - TSMAtom - Leffot4x4 - LSSaddle - LSLHS - The Lakota HouseTanker Boot - The Lakota HouseNST - The Lakota HouseThere was a also a guy that posted some pics of a #4 Indy (with white stitching) but they have since been deleted. Not sure where those were from.Does anybody know of any more?
I called the Hudson St shop today to check on that Merino Wool suit and they didn't have it in my size and the guy said he wasn't expecting any more. Do you have any idea when this suit may come into mainline production?
I understand what you are saying. Because of the last and shape of the shoe my toes do come closer to the end of the shoe than on say my strands. To me the patriots are more like a slipper (which essentially they are) and not like other shoes that I own. I find that i've been wearing my patriots more than anything else. To me they are the perfect summer shoe. I bought some loafer (invisible) socks and i've been wearing the patriots that way with many outfits.
I like the brown lizard shoe as pictured. Captoe balmoral in brown lizard.
You may be the only one as the Patriot has a pretty good following around here. I bought both the burgundy shell and the brown shell version within a week of each other. It is very similar to the Alden LHS which is one of Alden's most popular shoes. The biggest difference for me was that the shell patriots were at a large discount at a recent AE outlet sale. I got both pair of AEs for about what one pair of Aldens cost.Here is the Brown variety
I've not noticed anything like that at all. My shoes probably only get polished 2-3 times a year max and even then it's with as little polish as possible. Mostly I only brush my shoes and if need be i'll use renovateur but again, only in small quantities.