or Connect

Posts by Pastor

I'm on the fence about the webgem Jefferson in brown shell. I want to get it and probably will but i'm curious about something. I have AE shoes in brown shell and in cappuccino shell and I prefer the cappuccino better. Regardless of what AE says the pictures of the webgems look more cappuccino than brown. I wonder if I can use the AE SF MTO to get the webgem Jeffersons in the cappuccino instead of the brown. I'm going to email Allison to find out.
I've been eyeing the C&J Marlow in brown shell for a long time. I've come close to purchasing several times but I never do. The reason for this is that I have a pair of Alden LWB in Cigar shell. I know that the SWB and LWB are different but to me both of these shoes are more casual. I never wear my Alden LWB with suits and I think that the C&J would be the same way. There is really just no need for them in my wardrobe expect for me to just say I have them. Now if I...
Just ordered the moss regiment twill slim walts from the sale section. Most of my pants are the rudy cut so I sized up one. I'm willing to risk it since the price is good. I'm so temped on the navy flannel SC but there is just too much other stuff i'm wanting to get to justify the purchase. I also have several navy jackets already. Also temped my a few Carmina in my size... Hoping someone picks them up fast so that I can be put out of my misery.
They were selling this one at a deep discount a few weeks ago.
Mike or anyone else, What is the eta for the new FF rivet chinos to go online? Looking to pick up a pair or two of winter pants.
I ended up returning mine today as well. I too found it to be too heavy and I just don't need something that heavy. I already have great Hickey Freeman tweed SC that gets lots of wear in the winter.
Mike is living the dream that most of us wish we'd had to guts to pursue.Seriously, I love what I do and would not trade it for anything but I appreciate guys like Mike and Adele who find a way to do what they love.
I have one J Crew Ludlow suit (in Irish Linen) and one sport coat (in English Tweed) and I like the fit and look of the J Crew stuff. I did not pay full price for either. The Men's personal stylist at the J Crew store I use does allow me to use either my student discount or whatever promotion is happening on the J Crew suiting. With that said, I doubt i'd ever pay full-price for an item at J Crew. For the cost of a J Crew suit I can get a Brooks Brothers Select (made in...
If you don't like someone's posting then just ignore them. There are several SF members that I ignore because of bad language or inconsiderate posting. It looks like LF has deleted the original post as well.
Has anyone purchased any of the brown shell webgems yet? I'm thinking hard about the Jeffersons. They would make a nice brown dress shoe for me to wear with suits.