or Connect

Posts by Pastor

Milkshake Indy Boots for $395 - Limited Sizes http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale/products/alden-for-epaulet-milkshake-suede-indy-boot
They were on my list for $299 but at this point i've decided to not get them.
I'm ready to see the Portland boot in shell...
http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/trousers-special-order/products/special-order-rudy-trouser-fall-13-fabricsThey are all special order now.
The problem with NYC is that their prices are high compared to other C&J stores. Last time I called them they wanted $860 for handgrade calf shoes.
Was this the one in NYC? I'd like to see which shoe you are talking about. I didn't see anything like that on the C&J website.
That's the Leather Soul policy as well so it's not unique. It's also the reason that I will never buy anything from LS.
They have Dalton Burgundy Shell daltons in my size. I'm not really in the market for shell boots ( I have several) but at $299 it's hard for me not to order them. I have the daltons in walnut shell already.
I'm on the fence about the webgem Jefferson in brown shell. I want to get it and probably will but i'm curious about something. I have AE shoes in brown shell and in cappuccino shell and I prefer the cappuccino better. Regardless of what AE says the pictures of the webgems look more cappuccino than brown. I wonder if I can use the AE SF MTO to get the webgem Jeffersons in the cappuccino instead of the brown. I'm going to email Allison to find out.
I've been eyeing the C&J Marlow in brown shell for a long time. I've come close to purchasing several times but I never do. The reason for this is that I have a pair of Alden LWB in Cigar shell. I know that the SWB and LWB are different but to me both of these shoes are more casual. I never wear my Alden LWB with suits and I think that the C&J would be the same way. There is really just no need for them in my wardrobe expect for me to just say I have them. Now if I...