or Connect

Posts by Pastor

Here is my MTO. Very close to mdubs' first MTO. This was one of the last Cappuccino orders HONOR REDISCOVER AMERICA SALE PRICE *CAPPUCCINO CORDOVAN *MOCHA MILLED LINING AND INSOLE *TONE ON TONE UPPER STITCH *CHILI REGULAR WELT *DARK BROWN TRANSPARENT EDGE DRESSING *WHEELED AND FUDGE WELT LINE *INDEPENDENCE SOLE AND HEEL
They are online but only in limited sizes. In the slim fit I need a 36 which the website doesn't even show as a possibility.
Has anyone seen the new Ludlow Fielding suit yet? I'm not digging the price but I like the design better than their regular suits. Higher button stance and wider lapels. I hope they start making more suits in this design. During the last Ludlow sale event I grabbed the light gray windowpane with peak lapels and ticket pocket. Should have it back from the tailor on Monday.
Here are my Leeds from the recent $299 sale. I actually purchased Black Shell PA as well. These Leeds were not available but the SA said that as soon as a pair came in stock that she would honor the sale price. These are stunning and probably the best looking AE I've seen out of the box. There is a scratch on the side of the left shoe that I know will disappear with some polish. I now officially have more AE shell than any other brand. I think I'm going to be done...
I live about 10 miles south of Charlotte in Rock Hill, SC. You will love it here. There is a great AE store in Charlotte that will help you continue your addiction.
My SA at the Ohio outlet called me yesterday and said she had a pair of "flawless" shell leeds that she just got in and they were my size. She told me I could have them at the $299 price so I jumped on them. Should be here next week.
I really believe that I could fix those to make them look more even. Buy a can of Meltonian and try it. Apply the cream liberally and let the leather absorb it. I would do several coats like this polishing in between.
You should come to my place. I've converted just about all of our guys to wearing AE's.
I seriously would just call. I'm not apologizing for Allison but I had a completely different experience when I did my shell MTO with her. There was nothing "amateur" about the process when I went through it.
I too think the "amateur hour" remark was a little much.