or Connect

Posts by Pastor

Yeah, I like the AE shoe trees better than Alden ones because they fill out the toe area better. The Ruby shell captoes are the same pattern as yours on the Simpson last. The navy shell carminas are on the rain last. This is a little less than half of my shoes. I have three more Carminas and several more AE's and Aldens in a variety of calf and suede. I need to downsize and I'm finished buying shoes for a while.
It's nasty and rainy outside so I polished some of my shoes. I decided to take a partial family pic. Sorry they are such bad pics Here are my Allen Edmonds shell shoes. Walnut Dalton, Cap Dundee, Cap Jefferson, Brown Patriot, #8 Patriot, #8 Leeds, #8 Bradley, Black PA Here are all my shell shoes Top Row is same as above Alden: #8 Captoe Boot, Ravello WT Boot, Cigar Indy, Cigar LWB, #8 LWB Carmina: Blue Single Monk, Ruby Captoe
Email Paul and let him know. I've emailed him a few times and I've always gotten a personal response.
We are pretty similar in thinking. I bought the Dundees in cappuccino when they were offered by Allen Edmonds as a web gem. It's what made me want to do the Jefferson in that color.
Here is my MTO. Very close to mdubs' first MTO. This was one of the last Cappuccino orders HONOR REDISCOVER AMERICA SALE PRICE *CAPPUCCINO CORDOVAN *MOCHA MILLED LINING AND INSOLE *TONE ON TONE UPPER STITCH *CHILI REGULAR WELT *DARK BROWN TRANSPARENT EDGE DRESSING *WHEELED AND FUDGE WELT LINE *INDEPENDENCE SOLE AND HEEL
They are online but only in limited sizes. In the slim fit I need a 36 which the website doesn't even show as a possibility.
Has anyone seen the new Ludlow Fielding suit yet? I'm not digging the price but I like the design better than their regular suits. Higher button stance and wider lapels. I hope they start making more suits in this design. During the last Ludlow sale event I grabbed the light gray windowpane with peak lapels and ticket pocket. Should have it back from the tailor on Monday.
Here are my Leeds from the recent $299 sale. I actually purchased Black Shell PA as well. These Leeds were not available but the SA said that as soon as a pair came in stock that she would honor the sale price. These are stunning and probably the best looking AE I've seen out of the box. There is a scratch on the side of the left shoe that I know will disappear with some polish. I now officially have more AE shell than any other brand. I think I'm going to be done...
I live about 10 miles south of Charlotte in Rock Hill, SC. You will love it here. There is a great AE store in Charlotte that will help you continue your addiction.
My SA at the Ohio outlet called me yesterday and said she had a pair of "flawless" shell leeds that she just got in and they were my size. She told me I could have them at the $299 price so I jumped on them. Should be here next week.