or Connect

Posts by Pastor

That was my first thought as well. This is also the reason I intentionally didn't mention my size in my post. I may call the shoe bank and find out if they have the seconds. My hesitation is do I really need two pair of Cappuccino shell Jeffersons? I didn't change any details on the remake so essentially they would be identical. Still undecided but I do decide against trying to obtain them i'll list my size so that someone else may be able to jump on what may be one...
I had already gotten Allison to adjust my price to the RDA price even the order was created before the sale. I'm not going to push it on the free belt. The AE MTO is already a sweet deal.
This is what I think as well.
Just got an email from Allison and my Cappuccino Jeffersons did not pass inspection and they are being remade. I got an updated ship date of Nov 15th.
When did you order these? I'm so excited to get my Cappuccino shell Jeffersons. Hopeful that they come in early.
Hi,I'm sure you will get a ton of answers regarding suits but i'll throw my suggestions in there as i'm in a suit most of the week. I just discovered that I really like the Epaulet suits that are made by Southwick. They are over the $500 price but worth it for a quality piece. Epaulet has an affiliate thread here if you want more info. Another option that is only slightly above what you want to spend is a MTM suit by H Freeman (not to be confused with Hickey Freeman...
I wear my brown fifth street boots almost exclusively with suits. I've never had a problem at all with bulge. I also wear several higher boots with suits as well (i.e. Carmina Balmoral Boots & Alden Captoe Boots).
I don't care much about college ball but if I did have a team it would be USC (South Carolina NOT Southern California). This is who my family all pulls for. At least ya'll are still in the top 10. USC moved to 20 after they got beat by UT.That quarterback for FSU is a fantastic player.
I got up this morning and checked the news and noticed that it must have been a tough night for Mr Clemson. The Autumn Speckles look great though.
I know this has been asked at least a 100 times but where can I get replacement laces for my Indy boots? One of mine broke today as I was putting the boots on. I like the flat laces. Thanks.