or Connect

Posts by Pastor

Is the #of shell only Alden Shell or does it include other brands?
If i'm not mistaken Matt is from a town just north of Atlanta.
I sent an email today to Mr Grangaard about how helpful Allison was through the MTO process. I got a prompt reply thanking me for the email. I also sent a thank you email to Allison. She really was great to work with throughout the process.
I actually placed the order on Sept 26. This is the second pair that they have made as the first pair did not pass inspection. I'm happy with the timeframe and quality of the shoes.
Please do not start making kid's clothes… I would be broke for sure!
Allen Edmonds MTO Jefferson in cappuccino shell cordovan. Inside Pic Outside Pic
My MTO arrived today. I do believe that these were some of the last cappuccino MTO's that were accepted. I got these for $505 with the RDA sale price. Jefferson in cappuccino shell with dark brown natural edge trim and independence lining. Outside Pic
Mine did the same thing and they ended up replacing them. Not sure that's an option since they are out of walnut shell. Hopefully it can be repaired.
I personally don't think you have too many as long as the ones you have get worn. Shoes are suppose to worn and not stored in a closet.On a side note I ordered a pair of cappuccino shell Jeffersons that shipped out yesterday. Yours look great and I can't wait to get mine. Also, where did you find Ravello shoes at?
It looks like stuff on the sale page is flying off the rack. There are several things I like but nothing I absolutely need. The price on the Carminas does have me glad that there aren't many things left in my size.