or Connect

Posts by Pastor

I too think the "amateur hour" remark was a little much.
3….2….1….touchdown.I'm not much of an apologist when it comes to AE but I've had the opposite experience. I've purchased 6 pair of shell seconds from the the OH outlet. When I email them I usually get a response within a few hours. Now I'm at the point that they email me if they have shell shoes in my size. For my MTO, Allison always responded to my request but I didn't pester her everyday with details. I waited until I knew what I wanted and then I called her to set...
Those are keepers!
Hey Mike, Will the new hopsack suit be a dark or light gray? I'm looking for something on the lighter side. ETA?
I would get some high quality cream polish and try to work on that toe a bit. Get something with a lot of pigment in it like Saphir or Meltonian. I would try it with a walnut or cognac color first but if you have to I may would move to a little darker shade like medium brown. I really think you could cover that up. I'd keep those.
I went ahead and got them and I'll see what they look like once I get them in. If I think I can work on them then I'll keep them but if not I'll just send them out.
I wouldn't take those at any price.
I just got some pics from the AE outlet. The Black Shell PA that I ordered have a small crease on the captoe and the shell is pitted all over the cap. I'm not sure if I want them or not. Could I fill in the pits with some wax polish? I'm leaning toward not getting them and instead ordering a MTO Black shell Harrison. I wear black shoes about twice a month.
Heads Up. Ben Silver has a pair of 12.5D #8 Captoe boots on sale for $559.00 I usually don't shop at Ben Silver because their prices are inflated on a lot of things but they do sometimes have nice sales. http://www.bensilver.com/Alden-Cordovan-Cap-Toe-Boot,20236.html#.UvvWM3lzjd8
I really like those Jeffersons. I debated buying them when they were a web gem but went with a MTO in the same shoe but in cappuccino shell instead of brown. I'm glad I did as they turned out great plus it was some of the last of the cappuccino shell. They make a great dress shoe.