or Connect

Posts by Pastor

I've been A-Wall for a while but finally got around to ordering the Navy Sport Trainers. Excited about getting them.
When I saw them on sale I immediately went to the site to see of there was a 42R there. Alas, no luck. It's a beautiful jacket.
Pocket full of Shell Ashland Wallet in Whiskey The Fold in Rust Key Fob in #8
Glad you like it. I ordered the modified version because I rarely carry cash. The exception to tis is when I travel so for Father's Day I received "The Fold" from Leffot. I t's extremely low profile and I like it a lot.
First day out with the shell leeds. I should have bought these a long time ago.
There is nothing "wrong" with this leather but it's not going to be finished to the same quality as Horween. Japanese cordovan is usually much drier and coarser than shell produced from Horween. One other thing to consider when looking at this wallet is that only the outside of the wallet is cordovan. The inside is made of a different type of leather. Those look similar to the Brooks Brothers wallets which are also made of Japanese Shell.
It used less leather and was substantially less in price than the Tony the Any version on their website. I thought it was very reasonable.
There prices on their website and Phil can quote you for custom work. It was very reasonable.
I don't want to detract form the shoe discussion but I thought some of you may be interested in seeing my new wallet. It's Whiskey Shell Cordovan and made by Phil at Ashland Leather. It's a customized pattern and it turned out great. It's the Tony the Ant model without the bill slot. I wish AE would make something of this quality in the wallet department. I ended up selling the AE shell wallet that I purchased from them because it did not seem like good quality to me.
Whiskey shell sighting. Although not Aldens I thought some here may be interested. Ashland Leather Whiskey Shell wallet. It's the Tony the Ant wallet customized a bit by Phil. I wanted the card slots but not the bill slot (I don't usually carry cash). It came out awesome.