or Connect

Posts by Pastor

Alright, I made three purchases for the EFF promotion. 150's Mason Light Grey Full suit complete with ticket pocket and working cuffs Buffalo Soldier Sport coat Welt breast / open patch hip pockets unstructured shoulder partial lining Large Grey Check Sport Coat Welt breast/open patch hip pockets Natural Shoulder Partial Lining Working Cuffs Super excited to get them made. Also, Mike what happened to the cream dot lining. It's pictured but wasn't available in the...
One more quick question. On the buffalo solider, I'm trying to decide if I want triple patch pockets or if I want welt breast and open patch hip pockets. Suggestions?
Did anyone order a suit a in Gauzy Rainbow Herringbone? What is the base color of the fabric. What color buttons did you go with? Also, Mike, is there enough fabric in this material to do a matching vest?
Okay, I'm trying to make a decision. I ordered the Mason 150's pearl grey (light grey) in a suit. What color buttons so I get? Go traditional with black horn or go with blond horn? I wish that there was a charcoal or grey offering but alas…
Mike, I'm up in the air on buying the black or another fabric. For the black, what I really need is a hard wearing suit that can be checked in luggage and not end up looking like junk when I pull it out. I need something that does not have to be babied. My older Navy Hopsack Cane model suit is what I typically travel with now but wanted to get another travel suit. Your thoughts?
Hi Mike, are you still going to do able to put that solid black up?
Out of curiosity, what would be the retail price of the 150's pearl grey?
I just ordered the 150's pearl grey. I love the Persian Blue but I got the Navy Windowpane from last round and they are too similar.
If I wanted to do a three piece suit would you suggest sizing up by one (i.e. 42 to 43) in order to accommodate the extra layer?I'm really in the market for two suits. A lighter grey color and something in black (like a black pinstripe). As a minister I do have several occasions to actually wear black and I just retied my current black suit.
@epaulet Can you give a brief explanation of Black Fleece and how about a preview of that pearl grey. I'm specifically looking for a light colored grey suit as well as something in a true black (especially a black pinstripe). I've been hoping for a EFF Southwick even as I really have my sizing nailed down.