or Connect

Posts by Pastor

I'd like to se a picture of what it looks like closed while stuffed with that many cards.
If I'm a 42R in the Southwick suit jackets will I also be a 42 in the Doyle? The suit jackets fit perfect with little to no room to spare. I want to get in on the special edition Doyle but I'm unsure of what size I will need as I thought I read that they ran a little small.
I got my black shell PA a few weeks ago at the last $299 sale. I also got #8 shell Leeds a week later for the same price.
x-post from the Alden Thread My first Epaulet purchase. Alden Sand Suede LWB on the Leydon Last Anybody else remember their first Epaulet Purchase?
Took my Suede Shoes out of storage yesterday. Epaulet Sand Suede LWB on the Leydon Last - My best fitting pair of shoes.
I think the idea that shell won't stretch is a myth. I know there are those that believe that but I've had a different experience. B. Nelson personally told me that shell would stretch and I've had him stretch a pair of shell shoes for me with great success. With that said, after the shoes break in they may give you a little more space. As the insole is worn down it will add a little volume in the shoe.Good looking boots! I have them in the grant last and wear them a...
I didn't get 4 pairs but Allison did tell me I got some of the last cappuccino shell available. My first pair didn't pass inspection and my second pair came long after the "No More Cappuccino" announcement was made.
Nice pick-up! I want to see what else they had on hand.
My Ravello is from TSM. The batch from that time (2011) was very reddish in color. I've owned other Ravello that I've sold because they were more of a brown (almost whiskey) with no red overtones at all. Having seen TSM #4 boots (both the SW & Captoe) I believe the color to be almost identical to some Ravello that I've seen. If anything the older Ravello is more red than the #4.
Someone PLEASE buy those Vass shell shoes! They should be the equivalent of a 9.5US. $300 for shell is an awesome deal.