or Connect

Posts by Pastor

Can you PM a price for the passport wallet?Are there 2 individual slots on the left side? It looks like a dollar bill splitting the slots.
I'll jump in here and saw that I wear the same size in both last. The Inca last is a little tighter around the toes. I actually had to get my Inca MTO shell monks stretched by B. Nelson a bit. If the Rain last is tight at all around the toes then the Inca last may be uncomfortable.
Did you really go to Peter Luger's and only get a cheeseburger?I enjoyed seeing all the pics.
What shoes do you want?
Got my EFF Rudy trousers today. Tattersall Hopsack and Baseball Stripe Linen.
Part two of my Carmina Haul. Cognac Shell SWB. Thanks to a fellow SF member for selling these to me. I wanted to buy them from the Carmina site but they were sold out before I get them. These are Rain last. Both pair are 8.5UK and fit very similar.
I plan to wear the shoes as both dress shoes and casual shoes. I'll wear them on Easter with a Kahki colored suit but I think I'll end up wearing them with spoatcoats on a regular basis. I'm a minister so I'm dressed up just about everyday.
I wear the same size in both Forest and Rain. I don't find the Rain last to be much wider in the way the shoes wear. When I first tried the Forest shoes on I experienced a little heel slippage but that quickly went away after I wore the shoes inside for several hours.I think he pics (as they look on my screen) do represent the true color. There is not much red in the shoes at all. The toes on mine have a nice burnishing effect. I'm very pleased with the purchase.
Carmina Brown Calf / Suede Wingtips.
WOW! I tried to purchase shell shoes and my CC company denied the charges because of it being a foreign currency. I went back this morning to make the same purchase using paypal and the shoe prices were way higher! I really did try to make the purchase and I asked Betty if she could honor the old price. If not then I'll just purchase the calfskin version.