or Connect

Posts by MilesMW

They're available here - https://www.machusonline.com/products/the-cast-2-dirtyno tax and free shipping if you're outside of Oregon.
Terrain indigo is really nice. If they make that exact wash without the distressing I'd be all over them. Fingers crossed.
@johnelliott - trusting other retailers will get the Cast 2 in Plumas (Sz. 32)...
Fit pics of the JE hightop sneakers. The way the denim stacks is reason enough to buy IMO.
I ain't gonna lie, I immediately took my white cropped denim off of Grailed when JE came through the doors rocking em. Show was ill. Drape me head to toe.
Pm me if anyone wants cast 2 cropped in white 32. Returning to Roden gray this week otherwise.
@jbidwal thanks man. Makes sense. @nsubrmnn - yah I don't like messing with $300+ jeans, I'll let the pros do it. Appreciate the thoughts.
Paging @jbidwal. Did you go TTS on the cropped denim? (I know you're not a 32, but trying to get an idea of sizing). Thanks
Good to know. I have the scarabs and zincs in a 32 and wouldn't want them any more right than they are. Even after the stretch.
Anyone want to sell me the cast 2 cropped white in a 32? Will pay retail and throw in a 15% off code to JE.